Devs this is overdue Personality pack 2020 edition

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarkAvenger, May 8, 2020.

1. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

It would be sweet to have a new set of personalities that ties in with how our character walks, uses their movement mode, holds their weapons, stands and emotes. You are sitting on a perfect opportunity to add more customization to the game and you do not take advantage of it
    The Brute
    There should be an option to have that pumped up Prepared for battle stance it’s so badass
    [IMG]

The Royal
    [IMG]
    The Feral

[IMG]

The Feline
    [IMG]
    • Like x 21
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

i want the zombie pack with a thriller dance emote lol
    • Like x 9
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I like this idea but let's add some more options (sorry no pics :()

How about God Like... Hovering above the masses with a look of contentment as he or she enjoys the admiration oif the masses that only exits to serve them.

Mostly for the Villain side but if a hero want it why not? The Mad Scientist or more accurate the Mad Scientists Assistant.. Think IGOR.. hunched over, practically drooling and ready to do what ever evil must be done.

Those are two that crossed my mind but I bet others can come up with more.

would be a great addition .. now the sad part,, I just wonder how much work trying to accomplish this would require if if the Dev team could handle it without a massive lapse in time between anything else? Love to see it just not sure they have the manpower or money to try it :( But hey.. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
    • Like x 4
  4. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

So pretty much Darkseid personality
    • Like x 2
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yeah that would work....... Maybe a Darkseid type personality for the Villains and then something less ominous and/or threatening for heroes? Like a Hera type attitude? "yes I am a god and better than you but I care for all of you and shall do my best to protect you" ?
    • Like x 2
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think the challenge with any new personalities could be in any animations that may come with it. In the past hardware limitations (particularly memory if I remember right) were one of the stumbling blocks, so the only platform that might cause problems in that regard these days is the Switch.

But even if memory isn't an issue anymore, there's still the detail of the animations themselves. From what I can remember the devs have said that making new animations isn't as easy or cheap as we might think (hence why we haven't seen much in the way of new weapons). If it's something that just isn't in the budget, there may not be much that can be done.
  7. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Non of these personality’s on the list are new and already in the game and that was when ps3 was holding us back we’re good now especially when ps5 comes out
  8. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

I really love that bane one it looks sick
  9. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

New flight style
    [IMG]
    • Like x 14
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

is that Champions?
    • Like x 2
  11. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I think
    • Like x 2
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I kinda sorta recognise-ish the buildings in the background. pretty sure that's the hub area. could well be wrong, been a looong time since I played it. wonderful wonderful character customisation on that game. played like utter poop, but you looked awesome.
    • Like x 1
  13. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

It’s annoying how cool stuff like this get ignored im so tired of the same worn out ones we have in the game everyone looks like a clone
    • Like x 1
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

The only problem I see with new emotes is quite a few other games would package it on as DLC. I suppose it asks the question if Daybreak put it up on the Marketplace as a new emote animation would the playerbase be willing to purchase it? If they don't and sales were not worthwhile enough then Dimensional Ink would never make new stuff even when we get past PS5 and beyond. There's too many F2P players on here I worry we'll miss out on stuff as opposed to other games where the playerbase are generous for their fandom that more in-game items generate.
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I'm surprised that didn't to this yet.
  16. myandria Item Storage

HEY! That's from Champions Online! Not one of my characters, though. You should post the Rocket Boots flight; that is a good one too.
    • Like x 5
  17. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Couldn’t find rocket boots but I founda speed style instead
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Really don’t know why this is taking so long people would go crazy for these things more money for them
    • Like x 1
  19. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I've always wanted new emotes/personalities but it has never happened in the entire existence of this game. I don't ever see it happening at this point.

If they can't/won't make new emotes, at least allow us access to all the current emotes, no matter the Personality type.
    • Like x 2
  20. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Still hoping devs see this