Test Discussion Episode 37: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Lex corp branded circuitry","Counterfeit Zoo ID Badge" and "Empty Pheromone vial" are Mission items you get from Lois Lanes Mission. Is there a reason we get them as items? I cant find any other use than deleting them so far.

If they're supposed to be deleted you could just Change the Mission, to not reward any items.
    • Like x 1
  2. Cyro Committed Player

100% agree, the augments were getting better and better and now its going backwards, 1 step forward by reducing the first breakthrough to 5 and 2 steps back with their buffs
    • Like x 1
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

As far as base item-rewards goes, have anybody noticed if there are any new fire/lava-related base items?
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bug Adaptive Augments:

After Breaking through the first Milestone, only the heading of the rank Bonus turned bright colored.
    [IMG]
  5. That1DarkKnight Active Player

I know it's such a minor thing, but basically what happens here is if you hover over the augments in the artifact tab none of the text shows as white and when you view it in in the augments tab afterwards the text will still not turn white. If you, however, open your character page and just head straight to augments the unlocked effects will appear white. Such a minor thing I know just pointing it out.
    • Like x 2
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

Consumables are showing as Birds of Prey but in actual use and combat log they show as Olympian
  7. Red Five Developer

Thanks for the reports! This is what happens when I accidentally put in broken HTML. Remember to close your tags, kids! :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Have the bonuses for Fire and Brimstone been added to the Warsuit Power Core Augments? I still keep seeing TBD:
    [IMG]
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I managed to get only these base items, this is very difficult at the moment, since there are base items only in subscribers' chests (there are no base items associated with lava among them). I really hope that later , base items will be added as daily quest rewards ...

• Like x 2
  10. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are we getting a rare drop from any raid boss this episode?
    Someone asked for it in the Gameplay section of the Forum aswell already.

Would be really nice :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.