Test Discussion Episode 37: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Hey there DCUO fans, thanks for playing Birds of Prey on the Test Server! This thread is to give feedback and report bugs for Ep37 rewards. We will be checking back and fixing bugs as often as possible.

Known issues:
    • Adaptive Augment rank 4 bonuses read "TBD", and are not functional yet.
  2. Eve YouTuber

Are base items not on test?
  3. Time Beacon Active Player

Is it right that the first augment breakthrough is level 5 instead the usual 15? Or is this a testing thing?
  4. Time Beacon Active Player

Also, are the origin augments going to see an increase above 267 too?
  5. Time Beacon Active Player

Also I received an absorption cell from a daily mission along with a loot box. I am guessing that you can only put in certain ones in your adaptive augments now, hence the lower required levels.
  6. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I received 2 Base items as rewards for 2 collections, 1 Base Item for the photo-sesion from a reporter, and 3 from the chests for subscribers. For daily tasks I did not see any Base Items.
    • Like x 1
  7. Red Five Developer

That is correct! We have shifted the breakthroughs for the ep37 adaptive augments to start unlocking at lower ranks.
    • Like x 5
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Request:

I am a Person that hates dailys - not the open world, more the duo/solo and alert stuff everyday.

Since you can only get the low Tier catalyst for the OP item in the solo and alert and you need 30 of them again (like last Dlc), can we get a drop Chance for them in the Raids aswell?

For example, i'm having 0 of the low Tier catalysts and over 100 of the Rare ones
    for the last OP item
    . You need only like 5 (dont pin me down on that number) of the rare one for one OP item.

Definitely not a game changer or important Change, but i would appreciate it :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Chia Death Well-Known Player

This. It wouldn't even be ridiculous to have it guarantee a catalyst drop with the lowest catalyst being the default and the normal chance to get the higher catalysts instead.
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

Anyone knows if we get any style for completing briefings, investigations or collections?
    What style is the common drop?

Thanks in advance!
  11. Eve YouTuber

Just base items
  12. Stardazer Committed Player

Seriously?! This is SO disappointing. I miss when they used to have styles rewards. I'm so bored of base items, I haven't even bothered getting the collections and briefings in the previous two episodes.

I have a feeling they're just doing this so they can add it to the vendor later on during double-marks, so people will buy replay badges to get that. It's all about money, isn't it. *Sigh*
    • Like x 2
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Same here, I am a base item-type of guy but there is an actual loot table for that stuff to be put in. It's really bothersome seeing each and every brief, investigation and collection only consist of base items when it's the perfect way to share various stand alone style-items.

If they wanted to make this a truly "lighthearted Episode" it wouldn't have hurt them to put more styles for us to chase down within the actual Episode rather than having to wait for more TC's or the last minute-addition to the rewards vendor with a steep 400 mark-price tag right before the next Episode is nearing....
    • Like x 1
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

1:
    When you finish two collections from the open world, you get 2 Base items "ORCL Holographic Display- Small" and "ORCL Server Mainframe", after that 2 BI from the seller "ORCL Holographic Display-Small" and "ORCL Holographic Keyboard" become available to you, it seems to me that there is a mismatch ...;)

2:
    After completing the daily quest in the amount of 30, I have never seen a Base items, is this conceived or is it temporary?

3:
    In a solo after defeating Steve (yes, for villains you do not fight with Hive Master ;) ) sometimes you can get a reward 2 times (it happens somewhere every 4 passes (well, yes, this solo I went through 30 times or more) ....
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

Meh.
    And thank you ^^
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

The icon of a green dual-wield weapon shows as a two-handed weapon, i deleted the weapon many times just because of that...i dont know if the same occurs with blue version of the weapons.
    • Like x 1
  17. AV Loyal Player

Strongly dislike the lack of new, universal, creative perks on the new adaptive augments. Metal Pt1 & 2 gave us potent augment perks that felt good and that helped with all of the episode's content while the new augs are going back to the old way of doing them where they're just a requirement for very specific things. That approach makes it feel like a punishment for not having them as opposed to a prize/boost for having them. Doesn't feel as good and isn't as motivating. Would it be possible to add similar universal episode-wide aug-specific buffs aside from the generic 3% stat boost? Feels like we're taking a huge step backwards by going from Heavy Metal/Deadly Shred/Ruthless Road Crew > Targeted Blast/Precise Strike/Thanagarian Defender/Etc > Basically nothing.
    • Like x 1
  18. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'd highly appreciate if anybody would want to share a screenshot or video on whatever Base items they find from this Episode. ^^
  20. Eve YouTuber

This is everything I was able to collect through ownerboxes, I wish they put base items into loot table but they didn't! I did like 400 missions and none drop. Not even from on duty content, just the owner boxes
    https://dcuosgothamgazette.site123.me/guides/episode-37-birds-of-prey-base-items?c=general

Edit: and collections\one briefing.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.