Help Me Fix THIS ANNOYING Loading screen Picture Bug thing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghostboytjie, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Ghostboytjie New Player

When I logg into my dcuo account , i type it alll in , its fine and all then the Loading Screen You See When you click "PLAY" you get that mini clips of Daybreak etc etc then its a loading screen before character selection , but my screen loading is i have a nude man in the background of a chamber , i only see his back side atleast , but its not nice to login like this , please help.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ghostboytjie New Player

oh and to add , i got no loading screens when i go to area's , it only darkens (my screen) and then teleports
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Please tell me you have screenshots, LOL.
    • Like x 3
  4. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Hold up..instead of logging in, you get a picture of a dude's butt? Is it an actual person? Or maybe a toon with no clothes on? Who's the dude? Is he ripped?
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think it's a combination of the aspect ratio and maybe what kind of video card you use, assuming the OP is on PC. I run a Radeon card with my resolution at 1920x1080 and get the same results as the OP. As soon as I go to a lower resolution ingame, I can see the loading screens just fine.

I can't recall if Nvidia card users run into the same problems, but it seemed like it was more of a Radeon problem.
    • Like x 1
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's more like a blank male toon: no clothes, no facial features, no hair in my experience.
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]

...yeah that about sums it up after I opened this thread.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So...do you only have or mainly play male toons? Try an experiment, if you have one switch to...or if you don't have one...make, a female toon. Then after you select that toon, log out and back in. If the nude man becomes a nude woman, at least you know it's doing something tied to your toon selection.

No, it's not a fix, but hey....nude woman!

Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. It's always a male character model, every time, regardless of the gender of the character you last logged off with. LOL
  10. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

That's a nice loading screen tho.
  12. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Hahaha lmffo!
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Curse all of you who brought this to our attention....While I must admit I had noticed it once or twice in the past, I now see it EVERY TIME I LOG IN on my PC. For some reason I don't get it on the laptop, but on the PC....man booty every time I go in. Maybe it was a mental block, or maybe I just am now looking for it, but either way....it's way more man booty than I normally look at in a day.

This must be resolved!

Reinheld
  14. Sharkplug New Player

I wouldn't hold my breath. I did a little research, seems this has been occuring to a small portion of players for years (Source 1, 2, 3 - see time stamps of threads).