Anniversary & Member Appreciation Gift

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ekart, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Walvine Well-Known Player

There is no official announcement yet and All episodes are open in celebration atm but ingame mail after using skip basically says thank you for using cr255 skip to enjoy justice league dark content and here have 3 vault tickets , no generator mods are included in skip but you can gain lvl34 generator mods in JLD , You do get exobyte cache but will only contain 4 golden exobyte which will get equipped augs to 228 ,as well as account bound consumable goodies artifact box ,some catalysts and 4 seals of preserve I already lost all 4 getting solar amp over rank 100 breakthrough ha.
    • Like x 1
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Correct, but just wanted to note the style is up for style unlocking.
    • Like x 7
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

On PC, PS4, Xbox, JLD is included.
    • Like x 4
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Cool is cool. ;) We got a suggestion from players to do it and open up the helmet to show the face, and that could not be denied once we got into it.

This wasn't exactly planned, but also:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  7. Eve YouTuber

Figured!!! But finally WW gets some love :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

No new Feats sadly and it is a 255 Skip.

Only Feats they could really add at this point are LPVE Feats which I would not be objective to at all. lol.
    • Like x 3
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Now if only we had some hair to show under the helmet... Would be perfect for Metal Part II vendor new rewards:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

You do end up getting a few more Feats. I had saved gear boxes for my new toon, opened them after opening all the CR 255 boxes (to use for support role). This increased my CR to 258. When my CR increased I automatically got the crafting Feats from Episodes prior to JLD (make Gen mods/ gear mods/ collect essence). This added ~10 SP. So you end up with ~88 total SP from the skip. A loooong way from what you should have at CR 255 (about 300 SP or so).
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

not sure how the cr skip works this time around. i seem to recall that if you use this on a low alt it will replace that toons existing skill points with what the cr skip provides. i have a couple of back burner alts that over the years have amassed around 125 sps by feeding them spare collections and styles...scared to use this on one of them as i dont want to lose that progression...
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

You don't lose any SP progression when using the CR Skip. I've used the CR Skips on the same toon for the last 3 years. If you already have the Feats you just get the gear box and a few other small goodies.
    • Like x 4
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

so are the chromas, account bound and can be traded to other characters?
  14. BreakerXI New Player

Team, I'm extremely appreciative of the new anniversary gifts, great job.

Just want to take a second and represent the interests of the Switch population as I know there aren't many of us on here.

Why is the CR skip for Switch only to CR100? I understand the game launched on Switch last year but with our small population we are in need of more end game players. CR100 is what many of us already have our alts at. We were hopeful this would allow many of the players who stepped away from the game to come back. The majority are people who played on a different platform and want to play on Switch (ty switch economy) but don't want to relevel and go through the cr slog again.

Please rethink this. We don't have the elitism on Switch that is inherent to a lot of the other platforms. We're willing to train up our CR 250 newbies.
  15. Eve YouTuber

They are yes
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

But you can open the box then share the other color boxes with other alts? Not sure if the character who opens the box gets something or not.
  17. Eve YouTuber

yeah It still says account bound after opening a material, you can like use 1 variant on a specific character and the other 2 on another one
  18. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Skip is for everyone as I a filthy premium got to use it.
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

For those not seeing the skip on US server log out, hover over 'advance character CR' on the select screen and the option to skip to cr255 for free is right there.
  20. DakuSuiren New Player

still nothing