The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So now I'm wondering how the Digital Weapon Pack One-Handed Sword would look with that Chroma on it? :confused:

[IMG]

Probably not close enough to a lightsaber, but it was just a thought.
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Just tried it, the whole weapon only takes one color channel. So you get all white, all white metal or all blue metal when you use the Caregiver's Chroma.
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  4. Jensu Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

What about using the pirate material which come from cursé Gotham Time capsule
  6. Dene Devoted Player

I have no idea why.. but i had claimed everything but those wings.. thank you so much!!

I used the neon white on them, toned down the brightness and they came up a fantastiic "angel" white for me.. you helped me complete my angel look :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Santa batman :Do_O:p
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Actually, In order to do it properly we would need an additional material option
    Right Now we have three plus the None option
    [IMG]EMXYq7hXsAAOw_I by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    the problem with the Currently favored Flash costume design using the Trim Classic gloves and the speedster's cowl is that the cowl and gloves are arranged differently as it concerns the color distinctions.

With the Cowl as seen here without the materials,
    [IMG]EMXYoipWwAEQMBf by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    The Primary color is one the secondary Color (for the ear wings) is and the third color is unimportant.

With the gloves on the Other Hand, (no pun intended)
    [IMG]EMXYpqtX0AEjw7j by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    The Primary color is the same as the secondary But it's the third color that needs to have the Gold Material in order for the trim on the gloves to fit the desired appearance

So we would need a Red and Gold metallic pack that has
    RED Metallic and Gold Metallic Materials fixed together with a third option
    RED GOLD OTHER
    RED OTHER GOLD and as a third option Maybe
    GOLD RED OTHER

The ideal build would be
    Head+ RED/GOLD/OTHER Material
    Chest and Legs RED METALLIC Material
    Hands RED/OTHER/GOLD Material
    Waist and feet GOLD Material
  12. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

My attempt for Lady Shiva from Earth-16 (Young Justice Series), I wish there were more and better choices for the chest and hair as long as the old ones in Character Creation look torn.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Azreaus Committed Player

Finally finished off both my chars Thanagarian inspired looks -

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Specter Foreshadow New Player

Hi everyone. I'm totally new to this but I thought I would give it a shot. Here are my two custom heroes,
    Specter Foreshadow and his partner Apparition Moonlight. I may do color variations in the future.
    Pretty basic probably but I enjoyed it for my first attempts.

Bio:
    Specter Foreshadow ------------------------------------------------ Apparition Moonlight
    Real Name: John Matthews --------------------------------------- Real Name: Jessie Rodriguez
    Age: 30 ------------------------------------------------------------------ Age: 24
    Height: 6'3 -------------------------------------------------------------- Height: 5'5
    Weapons: Dual Wield ----------------------------------------------- Weapons: Staff
    Abilities: Tech and Gadgets, Martial Arts ---------------------- Abilities: Tech and Gadgets, Martial Arts
    [IMG]
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Can't belive I got the demonic tale on my main :eek: christmas present indeed :D
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Congrats on the drop! :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You lucky bastich!
    • Like x 1
  18. L T Devoted Player

You've had some great posts in this thread, but you TOTALLY outdid yourself with this one!
    • Like x 1
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Some Metallic material and the new Hawkman gear. ;)

20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

This new pet goes great for any walk of life.
    - A time traveling SCU officer (The reason I've confiscated that blue telephone booth more than once is because the owner of that particular time machine seems to enjoy abusing time travel)
    - The leader of Planetary (I know that looks like a lot of books for only 94 Planetary Guides but immortal Century Babies read other books too)
    - A Green Lantern (being a space cop is stressful and with a ring that takes care of bodily function for me, it takes a lot to get drunk)
    - A noir detective (In this new high tech society I must use technology, but the most sensitive of my files are still only hard copies)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4