The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

NICE!!!!
    What cowl is that?
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks :) It's the new vendor gear called damaged lantern :)
    • Like x 3
  4. Fixty Active Player

I love your styles and colour choices. What are those chest and legs styles called? Are those typically available in game or is it some SM/TC items?
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks :) The chest is exo shirt wich was from one of the old survival modes and the legs are abyssal from one of the time capsules,I think it was the assassin time capsule or something :)
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Nice!

Any material use there or is it just the enhanced version of that suit in all-red?

You never can tell sometimes from pics, so I thought I'd ask. :D
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

it's just enhanced with all red the only material is on my scythe with negative speed force
    • Like x 1
  9. Azreaus Committed Player

Just a quick update to my mains 'Thanagarian' look -

[IMG]

• Like x 7
  10. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. JckspacyOfficial New Player

So, I've been checking in on this thread for a year to almost two years now. I never posted because I never felt I had anything interesting to show off. But now...I gotta say. I'm extremely happy with this creation!

I introduce to you all...Bane. My version of Bane! Extremely happy with the colors and just the general look for him. The Tech Hands were a bit of a pain to get, but thanks to some help I managed to get all the briefings and unlock these hands!

I also added the Bug Eyes to my creation, but these pics were taken before that. I'll probably post some updated pics later. Anyway. Enjoy, everyone! :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My white archer style aka snowy queen
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

my attempt at Stolas from Helluva Boss

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

what wings are those?
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

splendid wings from marketplace
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

did they take them off? I don't see them anumore
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

A number of items were removed "temporarily" to "declutter" the Marketplace around the same time they added new supplies and Starter Bundles. That was several months ago and there's no word yet on when the missing items will be added back in.
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Check the skeets legendary emporium vendor in the PD's/nightclubs in Metropolis and Gotham. The ones near the exit. Toward the bottom of that station they have items that were removed from the marketplace. Like the alien head, along with other things. So maybe Splendid Wings will be in the Legendary Emporium Vendor.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I don't remember that vendor, I'll have to check it out next time I can get into the game (my laptop is currently in California being repaired by the manufacturer because the power port that the charging cord plugs into stopped working.)
  20. Azreaus Committed Player

That might because IIRC the Skeet's Vendors are a console only thing as we get Loyalty Points as our monthly grant while PC players gets Daybreak Cash as their grant (so no need for a separate vendor).
    • Like x 1