The Winter Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

this is a joke right? comeon wheres the real sale?
    • Like x 3
  2. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

The image says 20% off stabilizers, artifact xp and more, and on the bottom says "see article for sale details" but in your post you don't reference what exactly the "more" is. Is this intentional?
  3. Morcegoitu New Player

yeaah it's time to spend the 13 th salary
  4. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

leave it to daybreak to screw up the biggest sale time of the year. oh well il spend the money on something else I suppose.

who knows maybe il find a better game more worth my time and money. Good luck DB, after the past 2+ weeks of whats been largely a waste of membership we get.... a rather lackluster booster bundle(yay for crap drop rates right) and the most garbage sale to end all garbage sales where we get to buy more stuff to support the crap drop rates or crap luck. YAY!
    • Like x 1
  5. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Last year's winter mega sale was incredible. This year's is good, but not as good. Hopefully they'll come up with something better for the Anniversary event. I've been waiting for the store-wide 50% Member Appreciation sale. I think it's been like a year since the last one (they skipped it this Summer)?
  6. Brit Loyal Player

/shrug.

During the broker freeze, I spent about 5K DBcash just buying additional inventory and bank space to keep room while I couldn't get rid of all those seasonal collections.

I don't care so much about the mild % off. For the Holiday Sale, I usually hope for something to go on sale that isn't normally on sale, like last year's membership package with the special materials. This year, I guess it's a new Booster Bundle. And since I have no guarantee of actually getting something for my $100 this year, I'm just going to pass.
  7. Lick Of Frost Active Player

It is predatory to push gambling onto children, while the person you responded to might not be a child, some do play the game so yes it is predatory. As I am sure you know, it is illegal for children to gamble, if I remember right it is 21 in most places in the US.

On another note I find this sale to be a bit lacking and won't be buying anything this year.
    • Like x 4
  8. gemii Dedicated Player

Ehhh

Might drop 20 or 30 for artifact xp. Wish it was 50% off
    • Like x 1
  9. BSEison Well-Known Player

• Like x 6
  10. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Well this game is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. "Children" should not be playing. Secondly, stabilizers are available for free in the game. These stabilizers guarantee you an item. You may get a really great item, you may get an item that will help you in other ways. Just because there is an incentive (not a requirement) an incentive to spend money if one chooses to do so, does not make it predatory. If you HAD to have a Neon Aura to excel in the game, and it was an RNG thing, okay. That might be predatory, but this is not the case.
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Seriously?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Samantha Christiano Active Player

No 20% on seals? It's fair for 20% off on Stabalizers to open Kryptonian Capsules for seal Drops. I'll take it.
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Teen = Children. Now if it was rated Mature then sure...you'd have a argument but Teenagers are most definitely children. Sure some are more mature than others but the majority still act and think like children. However, all this is moot. Lets get back to voicing our displeasure with this so called "sale" in hopes that this is just phase one of the Christmas Sale and Daybreak has additions to add to it!
    • Like x 5
  14. Zekivas New Player

For all those complaining, do you know how much time and money was wasted on the recent emergency economy fix? They would have been working on getting those discounts to you but instead they were forced to fix a problem that was game breaking and therefore had to "half@##" this discount season compared to last year. Instead of having 9 people working on the discounts there was only 2. Just an example I don't know how many they actually have working.
  15. Zekivas New Player

Yes believe it or not you have to recode the item in the store to produce a discount, they can't just change it like editing a word In word processor.
    Example: 20 Stabilizer bundle regular code 001110010101001010
    Discounted code: 110001101010110101
  16. Muxo New Player

What a great disappointment, so much disappointment for this year that I had to register and respond to this announcement, where are the discounts on the purchase of powers, in armories, movement styles, a great disappointment and bad for you, only a 20% discount ? The other years were 50% off and this year why wasn't it? As mentioned this year it was the cringe who made these discounts, I will not buy anything at all
  17. Roocck Committed Player

So am I, have been giving my stuff to a real life friend that is currently playing.... Was fun while it lasted for me... Its only going to get worst.......
  18. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

Nothing like an early April fools joke to really trick people. Good one guys

Seriously tho, when does the winter sale start?
    • Like x 4
  19. Iama New Player

Good thing we did not purchase that daybreak cash. Look looks like we'll be getting a new monitoring for and a new video card this year for the wife's computer. I was so prepared too.
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

Some days I think they should have an age minimum set at 30 to play...these kids in shout chat need to get off my lawn, LOL.

As for the sale?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.