Server Downtime - November 6, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelia Well-Known Player

It usually is much shorter, but they always say eight hours in case something goes wrong and they need more time.
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Beat me to the punch :) This has happened numerous times before Adora. They love the event early and then when its time to start having the event (in this case the Winter one) all they really have to do is flick the invisible internet ON switch and the Event is live in game.
  3. MeteorShock New Player

this wait is so annoying
    • Like x 1
  4. Tanner Wade Active Player

I
    Especially when you are off and have some time to grind. The next time will be able to play might be a week from today.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Update shows as 750MB at the first download.
  6. Dread Coffins Level 30

and again... they don't care about EU players...
  7. Tanner Wade Active Player

Back online ! It’s going down !
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

10. Hraesvelg Always Right

You must be an engineer. You always apply the Scotty Principle for estimates.

• Like x 1
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The GU won't download for me. The Launcher comes up just fine but remains 0/433MB. What is weird however is that the Launcher seems to be downloading something because I am using a portable hot spot to connect to DCUO (as I always do while away from home) and my portable hot spot clearly shows data ticking in. Example being when I started typing this post it said I had used 6.04GB of data this month and right now it is up to 6.24GB of data used. 200MB of data has been transferred with the Launcher open but the Launcher is not registering any data being downloaded to it.
  12. Nogreen Active Player

Thank you so much for the server back online and thank you for the Sparkle ;)
    Hope you have a Great day.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 2
  14. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Yes Mepps, thanks so much to you and the team for making the event possible. And now I can add some sparkle to my one event outfit that I don't care to change ever...,it's in the armory!

15. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks so much for the Sparkle movement for each of our toons
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.