Server Downtime - November 6, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 99

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on November 6, 2019, for an update and server maintenance. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Game Update 99 will prepare the game for the winter seasonal event, publish further server performance improvements, and get a few bug fixes out to live.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes forum when they are available tomorrow.
    • Like x 7
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Thanks for heads up
  3. karin3401kiki New Player

thank's i am a new player and i hade no idea why the game wont start anymore.. so it takes about 8 hours right?
  4. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

This is for 2moro
  5. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

heh heh...

But to the new player, there is always a daily maintenance time that happens at 5:00 am, Pacific Time. It usually only lasts about 30 minutes and during that time you won't be able to log on. However, yesterday the updated seemed to happen an hour late.
  6. karin3401kiki New Player

I do not know exactly what's wrong, the game breaks off and disappears from the screen to task bar and can not be opened. is that still on the update?
  7. Hellbilly72 New Player

How about some more style unlocking and adding the Gorgon Slayer set to Vendor 22
    • Like x 1
  8. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Wow! You just made my day with the sparkle movement for all toons!! <3
    • Like x 1
  9. Nogreen Active Player

aww, just found this and then i dont get to play today :( But thanks for the info.
    • Like x 2
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

this, right here. I automatically accepted it on my main, &, lovely as it is, it just doesn't quite fit. my sorcery heroine, though. yeah, it's gonna look sweet on her. well done there, devs.
    • Like x 1
  11. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

It would sure be nice to know why the process used to apply updates takes so long every time an update is performed.

Thanks for continuing to update the content though.
    • Like x 1
  12. Miss Adora Loyal Player

so why is the seasonal starting in November and not December? Or is it not going till January as it normally does?
  13. Dread Coffins Level 30

maybe they have very old computers... like commodore or spectrum?
  14. Sexy_Shell Active Player

Are you going to be fixing mental's reflect pain cuz it's broken and don't make it a supercharge cuz that's just crap
  15. Draconiano Committed Player

That's nothing, I remember some 12 or 16 hours updates.
  16. Draconiano Committed Player

• Season's Greedings Winter Seasonal Event
      • December 2019
    It's not starting, they are just bringing the new items/feats from the test to the live server.
  17. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

They are bringing some of the game files for the seasonal over from the test server so you dont have a giant update to upload the day of.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jords21 Well-Known Player

8 hours downtime seems too long
  19. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

you guys love the "
    up to 8 hours."
  20. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I wasn't that lucky. :p I was playing on an alt end when I got the sparkling I opened it, thinking it would be as the other gifts, redeemable on each toon. I don't want anything on my alts if I don't have it on my main. xD My main, is the main man. :D
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.