Devs: Increased limit for Lairs & League Halls??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zneeak, Jul 4, 2019.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please let this happen.

I don't even feel like I can do an Atlantean or Brainiac lair theme justice with a 500 base item limit. It's too small for a larger base theme imo. At least for these with the extra money I paid (respective to other lair themes) we should at least have a 600 base item limit just for these 2 lair themes (along with any other future base themes with more room than the original layout).
    • Like x 1
  2. inferno Loyal Player

Oh Lordy!! this would be great. And Stacking!! If I could only stack onto things. The things I would do to that big open space. OOOhh!! and damage dealing turrets or pets. If Only!!!

I would build a maze that would kill you all!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha....I mean, I would build a hall that I would like to invite you all and would die for... never want to leave.
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Yeah like stated earlier I really can't see any serious complications for upping the limit on atleast the new Lair themes, seeing as they're not included in Lair battles and what not. I really hope this is in the works for the near future.
    • Like x 1
  4. Hollows Active Player

Took a break to play CoH:H and came back over this past weekend to get the new shiny's for mah sppoky base base and was disappointed that we're still at 500 cap :mad: . Has there been an update to this topic since this post?
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Just a few very vague "we are looking into it" / "we know you want it"-type responses from the green names so far.

It doesn't seem like they are very eager to share whether this is a possibility to come in the near future, in 10 years from now, or if at all.
  6. Hollows Active Player

It just doesn't make sense. How can new items continue to be added to the game w/o this being a priority as was stated in this very post? It sucks having to pick and choose which items I have to delete just to add new items when I like them both. My base isn't just a Halloween theme. It's also a find and seek adventure for my kids. Well, it was until yesterday when I had to delete most of the hidden stuff to add the new stuff. Bumping the number up a couple of hundred would be a good number for me. Or better yet, infinite items!
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Me and others have made several threads and posts on this matter, including several other QoL-fixes regarding Lairs & League Halls. It just doesn't seem to be a priority. Unless of course it's being worked on as we speak, with them just not saying anything about it. I'd think they'd let us know if that was the case though, it would be the smarter move.

There's a bunch of us Base Decorators out there, Devs. Give us some love too!
    • Like x 1
  8. Brit Loyal Player

I would like to see the raising of the Lair limit.

I would also like to see the original theme models eventually have the extra room added, so that all themes work for Lair battles and so that we aren't forced into Atlantean or Brainiac themes in order to have the extra space.

But more than anything, I just want the League Hall decorating function to be applied to Lairs, so that when we activate the mainframe option for "Permission to Decorate", the person can actually decorate in the base, placing items, removing items, or moving them freely. The current function is broken and only permits "Permission to Decorate" as "Permission to Rotate an Existing Item within the spot where it was already placed."
    • Like x 1
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

yea my base is just fine at 500, however it can become perfect if the cap raised. im a sucker for tiny details, & i just dont have the room
  10. Crn Well-Known Player

Can you all also allow us to move the grouped names to the right of the screen as well?