DCUO On Nintendo Switch! August 6, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 18, 2019.

1. iNeoN Active Player

That's very unfortunate, and a bummer.
  2. Dr Notice New Player

@Mepps Did you know how we pay for membership and other things? Can we connect Nintendo Switch Account with Daybreak Account or did we pay over the nintendo eshop everything (membership, cashshop)?
  3. FlamePowerStriker Level 30

Will DCUO be a midnight release local time like most Nintendo games? @Mepps
  4. Dr Notice New Player

Digital-only software will usually be available at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on the day of release.
    Some third-party titles are not available until 12:00 p.m. PT on the game’s release date.

Usually, this time always applies.
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

If I were releasing a game that most likely everyone download who owns a switch with enough free space, then I would release different regions at different times to avoid the servers crashing...

Or mabye they learned from the other releases...
  6. Dr Notice New Player

On XBox NA&EU the download were no problem. And the rush for DCUO will not be that big. ;)
  7. Dr Notice New Player

And 9:00am PST is in the morning in USA. Here in Europe f.ex. Germany thats 18:00 o'clock in the evening.
  8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I can't find DCUO on Nintendo's websites other than US-Region (e.g. not in UK+Ireland, not in Germany). It might be an error or not release in other countries any time very soon :(

Some update regarding that might reduce confusion. Especially since players asked how many servers there will be, but if it is not a worldwide release, then it is obvious why that hasn't been ansswered.
  9. Dr Notice New Player

No panic. Its a global release. Normally the game pop-up in the EU Store, few time its very delayed. But thats no problem. If you life in Eu, make an new Account with "USA" as region. Then download over this account DCU on your switch. After that change to your normal (standard) account and play the game :)
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Everything goes through Nintendo.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

12. Krylissa New Player

Hey, are there any CR boost for the switch version yet? My little bro wants to play and I want to get it for him so he will play and not talk me to death, lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. Krylissa New Player

Ok so there's that, so like, is there like a tenno eeerrr, a relay in this game where people can find others to recruit them as help or to form a team?
  14. Blazing Marauder Active Player

LFG chat is your friend, most likely needs enabled by editing the chat tab options.