DCUO On Nintendo Switch! August 6, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Just announced at Comic-Con!

Kick back on the couch, or take the DC Universe's iconic characters, locations, and adventures with you wherever you go. On August 6, 2019, DC Universe Online launches on Nintendo Switch™!

This August, jump headlong into DCUO's massively multiplayer world, constantly expanding storylines, and iconic DC locations.

Fight with and against over 300 DC characters across over 30 content episodes and over 100 free game updates.

Channel your inner hero or villain by creating your own character, living your own story, and joining with others to create your own leagues of superheroes and supervillains.

Your character. Our universe. On the go.
    • Like x 10
  2. Eve YouTuber

Woot! Excited!
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Too bad there is no crossplay. :(

Glad you got another platform though.
    • Like x 7
  4. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Woot! Let’s go!

[IMG]

Oh and if you haven’t checked us out, we’re currently building a Discord community for Switch players! Post should be in General Discussion!
    • Like x 1
  5. Gladiator Ultimate New Player

Not to sound down, but I really really hope the only reason going to comic con wasn’t to announce switch. There has been a huge content slump, I’m wondering how they will squeeze in 2 more episodes this year. Hoping some dlc info coming.
    • Like x 4
  6. ShottiBloodangel New Player

Seems like it
    • Like x 1
  7. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Nice. Any chance you’ll be announcing the next time capsule soon? It’s been 4 months since the last one was released.
    • Like x 1
  8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

it's even worse when you consider that they've put all other proceedings on hold till switch arrives, which is in another 2 and 3/4th weeks.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Thank you next.
    I hope you guys announce new dlc and time capsule for yesterday.
    • Like x 1
  10. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

They should of announced something else too . It's been a long time since we've gotten any information and this seems like a let down.
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

SJ said on twitter there is going to be another announcement tomorrow.
    • Like x 6
  12. Yaiba Committed Player

100 free game updates :eek::eek:, that means we will see GU 100? I wonder what is it?
    • Like x 1
  13. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

No one that plays the game already cares. i Seriously can not believe that this is what you guys decide to announce first!!! Your existing players are sitting here waiting to see what’s next for us and the switch is what you come out the gate with! The JLD episode is done and over with and we haven’t had a time capsule in over 13 weeks. Seriously! WTH! Another thing...you guys need to change the format. A solo/duo alert and two raids and a couple of weeklies and a few dailies is getting so boring!! Do you devs ever listen to us at all??? I have spent thousands of dollars on this game over the past almost 9 years. Feels like all you guys care about is money!!! Getting so sick of feeling like that’s more important to you then listening and having loyal players. I sure hope that the next few days will reveal something tomorrow then this!!!
    • Like x 4
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It’s Thursday. The juice at these Cons is on Saturday.

I would bet tomorrow’s announcement is the new time cap. Saturday will likely give us the new episode and a preview of the remaining episode this year.
    • Like x 3
  15. Citrik Well-Known Player

Heh, this randomly popped up in my Google news feed. I haven't played this game in years. Maybe I'll create a villain and hang out in front of the hero police station for old times sake lol.

Edit: As evidenced by my extremely outdated sig. Geez...
    • Like x 1
  16. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

2be fair, this the official game forums, so they must keep switch users updated, just don't think these forums should only cater to people who are currently playing only, they avertising the product we want to see get better, try to be a bit more patient, this can be a big thing for this game.
    • Like x 2
  17. DarthxVexus New Player

Question: if I want to start playing on the Switch will I have to buy all the dlc/membership separately or will my PC membership carry over to it as well? I have looked and not found this answer anywhere.
  18. Skandov Well-Known Player

You'll have to start all over again buy everything again.
  19. bmce84 Loyal Player

I'll probably play to test it out but wont do much, I have been thinking of coming back and would have if I could use my PC account on Switch but since I can't I wont go through the process of starting over again.
    • Like x 1
  20. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Is it meant that we can play as legend characters, I'm so confused if that's true, one of my biggest dreams is coming true to play as hundreds of available characters of DC in the whole DC Multiverse !

^\ (♡_♡) /^
    • Like x 1