Having trouble - PC logins

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bigbadron alt, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

how is it in the future? :D
    • Like x 1
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. KeithaH New Player

Same here. I was playing 2 hours ago...left the house..come back and all toons are gone.
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. YTarek90 New Player

oh I am a little bit worried to be honest, i've spent thousands of hours and hundreds of money on the game.
    besides i dont wanna lose all my progress and styles :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. SupermanJSH New Player

Same is going on here all 18 of my characters are not showing just the character creation this is cray crazy was just playing this morning and it seemed fine then not sure what's going on but hope it gets fixed soon
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 5
  9. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

EUPC straight to character creation rather than already created characters. Lifetime membership too.
  10. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Worst case scenario, they would have to rollback to their last backup to fix this. If that happens, you might lose a day's worth of play. But much more likely is that we just got disconnected from the player database due to a code glitch and once that's fixed we'll all be fine and have everything.

Until a dev tells us what happened, no way to be sure. But I'm 99.99% certain you won't lose any progress or styles.

Edit: See Mepps' reply. It's a login problem, all your stuff is still there.
  11. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Cool. Cheers.
  12. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

just let u know that i cant enter in game it send me to character creation
  13. RealTegan Dedicated Player

14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is a login thing, not a your-characters-are-gone thing. Stay calm!
    • Like x 7
  15. Laramie New Player

I was about to have full on panic attack over this not gonna lie. It may sound crazy but when you've spent money and time on it it's kinda hard not to.

I'm hoping we get some kind of free gift for this inconvenience *cough cough* some free db cash sounds nice ;)
  16. iNeoN Active Player

Thank you!
  17. KeithaH New Player

They should give paying customer a freebie for the inconvenience. I've played other games that do this and would be a nice gesture.....Hint, Hint
  18. Designated Well-Known Player

[IMG]we´re calm, no worries!
    • Like x 2
  19. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

thx u very much
    • Like x 1
  20. Korvyne Committed Player

My hand hurts and my monitor has a hole in it now.... this is more than a log in thing :(