The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Got another chroma. Loving it, and as long as I wear the emblem the Guardians can't choose my colors.
    Oh yes and why all of that armor and the guns and bullets? Well I remain ready in case my ring ever goes out. I have seen that too many times on the field. Lanterns relying too much on their ring and not being prepared in case something causes it to crap out. [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yes, and the bar? Well fighting space wars is stressful.

3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    For those who want to see what the Blue, Bronze and Green Metal Chromas look like. ;) ;)

• Like x 2
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  5. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

What helmet is that?
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Looks like Avatar of Ophidian, a villain-side set from one of the War of the Light episodes.
    • Like x 3
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Avatar of Ophidian. If your villain earns it, then your heroes can unlock the style.
    • Like x 3
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Version 2.0 of my armor. I really prefer how much more practical this armor is than the gigantic wings. They look cool but just too impractical when you can fly via a power ring or hover discs.
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    For those who want to see what the Purple Metal Chroma looks like. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    One of my viewers inspired me this video.
    I thought some of you might like ti see it. ;)
  11. mynch457 Well-Known Player

What chest are you using? It looks great!
  12. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

It looks like avatar of ophidian (orange lantern set). You can get either as a villain from vendor or from the ultimate lantern bundle
    • Like x 2
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Lizzy’s Right. It’s Avatar of Ophidian
    Have your villain get the piece, and you can unlock the style on your heroes.
    • Like x 1
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What happens when you un-phase before clearing the obstacle? You have to fight through the pain and focus on phasing just your legs but not everything inside them.[IMG]
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I think it's an improvement on a design. Should we keep trying to expand and carry more weapons, or go back to the science officer gloves in the previous post?

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Azreaus Committed Player

I think you've almost hit the sweetspot with this one, only suggestion would be to try the Vengeful Surgeon back (I prefer the previous gloves myself but theses work as well). Very, very nicely done :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

As the First day-frenzies have had their fun and the prices have started to go down a notch on the expensive/rare stuff, I've slowly started to collect my favorites. :p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Looking back I realize the previous ones were Expert Marksman. My only question with those is that the fist and the forearm are different colors. Maybe I'm just being over-critical.
    Gonna try a few real quick. Might be a bit before I post them though.
  19. DelayedReaction Man New Player

ok old gloves and Vengeful Surgeon back I admit you we’re right about that
    Second set is a different belt for close range combat as well.
    [IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Azreaus Committed Player

See what you mean about the hand/forearm colours, also dislike the way the chest piece's forearm metallic has a different texture to the gloves (which is why my LexCorp guard look used the Bionic gloves as they fully cover the elbow joint as mis-matching textures really bug me :confused: ).