The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DelayedReaction Man New Player

Mismatching textures bother me too I admit. That’s exactly why there are some cool styles that have gone unused. But the mismatch textures I can tolerate here by making the excuse that the forearm metal is an attachment that sits next to the elbow guard.
    For the next several days I won’t be on long enough to experiment with gloves/blaster styles.
    So until then, the mismatch color is due to the fact it’s a sleeve that pulls over the clothes to make sure there’s plenty of padding when I attach those guns. It’s also made of a material that keeps the arm guns from moving. The mismatch texture is me getting the chest armor from Lexcorp and the guns from Belle Reve.
    • Like x 1
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 5
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Sorry everyone. My thumb is too fat and apparently I logged on as the wrong person. This is actually RunfromDanger Man who posted that.
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm gonna have to steal pay homage to this look. :D Top notch.
    • Like x 1
  5. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Nevermind, I figured it out....duh
    • Like x 1
  6. Azreaus Committed Player

Had just assumed it was the "RunfromDanger Man" account that had posted it :eek: (totes didn't look at the account name, just went by the general aesthetic/style)
    • Like x 1
  7. Azreaus Committed Player

Same here :D
    • Like x 2
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Lol. I figured but wanted to make sure.
    • Like x 1
  9. Azreaus Committed Player

1st a quick tweak to to my version of a Cyborged Lex - decided I wanted a smoother/slimmer look on the legs.

[IMG]

and I saw someone mention using the Green Mystic aura to make Atomic Skull so I had to have a go at it myself (I know it's not comic accurate it's more of an 'inspired by' look)

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It's a good look. :)
  11. PhilOsyfee Active Player

What are the chest and leg style on your Atomic Skull? I keep seeing it around, but just got back after a long hiatus, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Looks like the Scuba chest and legs, Marketplace purchase.
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Going a little ultimate on my Electric Cupid.

[IMG]

Of course she's gonna have a Star Sapphire look or two, she's a freaking Cupid. :D

Meanwhile...

[IMG]

"The power....is MINE!!!"
    • Like x 1
  14. Azreaus Committed Player

Like Willflynne said it's the Scuba chest & leg styles

As soon as I saw the new Pink aura I thought it'd look good on a Star Sapphire look - and it does :p also really like the way new Umbral aura matches that material (I'm guessing Void mat?) totes awesome.
    • Like x 1
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Negative Speed Force, actually. It's just a pain in the hindquarters to time it so that the crackling energy is more visible so I stopped trying a while ago. LOL There's a couple spots around the face and right knee where you see the effect, though.
  16. Azreaus Committed Player

Was hoping it was the NSF mat but with none of the sparks showing my next best guess was Void, guess I'm going to chasing the new Umbral aura then as I can already see a couple of looks it would work well with.
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

Glad you fellers like it. I call him: MYnotaur! :cool:;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

:D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Azreaus Committed Player

My version (if I ever manage to get the style) would be more tech-y looking, less a direct clone (so relax your sphincter there Gollum).
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Calm your cheeks man, it was a joke based off you guy's reactions/comments. ;)
  20. Azreaus Committed Player

[IMG]

Managed to get a Red Umbral aura and decided to tweek my old Reverse Flash look, I tried it with both the Sinister and Sparking mats and while both work I still prefer the Sinister mat for this look, what's your preference?
    • Like x 3