Being a try hard and playing both Prec and might DPS. i need help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sleepis4theRich, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Sleepis4theRich Active Player

here i am in the flesh i am that guy who has both prec artifacts and might artifacts maxed out as i play both roles. precision for single target based raids and might for aoe based raids.

\

i have a precision spec in my armory and in that armoy i am fully precision speced weapon expert, maxed precision artifacts, maxed prec augs etc etc

&

i have a might spec in my armoy and in that armory i am fully might specced, superpowred, maxed might artfiacts, max might augs etc etc

for those of you who do the same thing i need to know how do you have your generator mods set up? right now i have all might generator mods.

i want to keep this trend of playing both prec and might depending on situation but i dont know the best way to go about the generator modding part.
  2. Exileant Well-Known Player

;) I think it depends on your play style within the damage role. o_O I would say, since you are a Superpower spec, keep most of your selections might based. You always spec into the side you will be attacking with most. :eek: For Blue Bottons? :D That is Might. If you are constantly doing weapon combos, Precision, however I do not know of any situation where you want to be depending on your weapon in a fight to deal damage in a stage. o_O Weapon play is more of an Arena thing. :confused: Most End-Game bosses hit too hard for you to remain that close to them unless you are a Tank. As for the rest of your support roles, go with which ever you find yourself needing more of, life, power, healing, whatever.
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

yo i am switching the prec & might generator mods depending on what armory i am using :eek:

nah just joking, i am keeping the prec generator mods since i prioritize killing a boss faster than adds which in most cases are just dead weight and ignored anyway.
  4. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Just go all prec since it benefits nice from the venom wrist 54% buff. In future you can look at what type of content you doing. Is it add heavy with 1 boss fight only that is pure ST or are all boss fights pure ST.
  5. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I am in exactly the same situation with a character that has both might and precision armouries. I have kept my generator mods might as the artifact buffs for precision are really high compared to what is available for might. I created the precision armoury as I wanted to see what all the fuss has been over how op the damage is from precision dps but frankly I am having a hard time getting my precision damage to be higher than my might damage. I think that using precision it has to be the right situation ike SM otherwise my nature dps easily tops what I am getting from precision. Maybe I just need more practice. lol
  6. Brit Loyal Player

I ran all Might in my armory during Atlantis. For JLD, I am running all Precision. You could bounce back and forth between the two, but in all reality they only really matter when you're running the top end content. Doubling back to something lower level, you don't have to necessarily squeeze every inch in.

Just look over the most recent Episode, and then go with what you're going to need for there. Once Metal1 comes out and I'm getting new Generator boxes, I'll reevaluate again. Though for the record, they should allow different generators that we can link to different armories.