Justice League Dark: Giant Shadow Golem!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW OPEN-WORLD BOSS!

Chaos Gotham is about to get a little more chaotic. Descending from the rift in the sky is the Giant Shadow Golem, a new menace Gotham City needs you to eliminate. Starting tomorrow (July 25, 2019), answer the call to earn new feats and rewards!

Open-World Boss: Giant Shadow Golem (Weekly)

Enter Chaos Gotham and accept the Dispelling Darkness mission. Dispel the Giant Shadow Golem reinforcing the efforts of Mordru in Chaos Gotham before it can turn the tide!

New Feats!
    • Defend Against The Darkness
    • Light It Up
    • Stave Off the Darkness
    • Turn On the Light (Grants the Title "of the Shadows")
    New Rewards!

Three new rewards arrive with the Giant Shadow Golem. Check the Justice League Dark vendor for the Shadow Haunted Flames Accessory and the Henchmen Uplink Device: Shadow Henchmen. Plus, keep an eye out when defeating the Giant Shadow Golem, because it has a chance to drop the new Void Uplink Device (Orbital Strike).

Completing the weekly mission will also reward Daemohedrons.

[IMG]Henchmen Uplink Device: Shadow Henchmen

[IMG]Shadow Haunted Flames Accessory

[IMG]

Void Uplink Device

The Giant Shadow Golem, rewards, and mission launch tomorrow, July 25, 2019, and are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 18
  2. Wildcat Committed Player

not bad, is Deadmen going to show up?
    Can this "new" demon give us access to enhanced gear?
    • Like x 1
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

A welcome surprise!

New Bounty AND new stuff to buy AND a random-drop Void Orbital Strike? SOLD!
    • Like x 4
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Oh, the shadow minions from the alert... wasn't expecting that one to become a henchmen/back up, hmm.
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

still keeping my fingers crossed for a shadow material.....
    • Like x 3
  6. Ully Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Hawk Active Player

will the orbital strike be tradeable?
    • Like x 3
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yes, it's bind on equip.
    • Like x 7
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I like the new addons. I am glad it is tradable. Was a bummer the new hair was account bound.
    • Like x 1
  10. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Why can they do all of these styles but can't get the weapons balanced? Everybody out here using bow and duel wield weapon mastery. And how come no matter how good I am at dps someone can out damage me just because their electric? Why can't we fix gameplay before bringing out new content?
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because the Art Team and the Systems team are NOT the same people.
    • Like x 2
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Hmmm ok i guess I'll start playing again this weekend
    • Like x 5
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Can we have this as a material please?

We need that shadow material!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Sooooo get all these feats tomorrow, spam runs it is T_T lol
    (Assuming it’s kill this many times feats)
    • Like x 2
  15. Batrederik Dedicated Player

DEVS ^ I didn't expect that.. thanks **
    • Like x 1
  16. Blight KOBRA Commander

Very cool. I love the look of these new additions (although the accessory seems a little weak). The purple flames effect for these just makes me wish more and more the devs would add a Shadow/Darkness powerset that looked like these. In the mean time though it'll be nice to enjoy these.
  17. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Already in game....Void mat colored purple...yw
    • Like x 1
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Looks good I'm looking forward to it.
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

More open world bosses are absolutely welcomed. Would love for them to add open world bosses to older /other dlcs just to breathe a little life in them.

I wish they would make items and styles for the other dlcs before the deluge vendor as well. More styles, more goodies are welcomed.

And to have at least one more JLD vendor additions around mid - late august. My suggestions here:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...buyable-jld-styles.302970/page-2#post-4246574
    • Like x 2
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

yeah yeah yeah and with dark flame aura and or blighted / umbral aura... yeah I know.

But not specifically its own flavor of itself as a material with those aura like effects included.