Quick question for the devs, is there any chance we’ll see an update to vendor 22?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Feasts, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Feasts New Player

The vendor hasn’t been updated in a long time, and there are plenty of styles from old content that should get put in the vendor, I’m CR 253, and I used to grind God Of Monsters Elite and Olympus Elite every week for a good number of months trying to get the Gorgon Slayer Shoulder and Hands, but they never drop and lately I’ve given up, I think it would go along well with the other quality of life improvements coming with GU 94
    • Like x 4
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

This was the only thing I found in the update notes about style vendors.

Removed tier styles from the style vendors in the Watchtower and Hall of Doom.

A bit vague on what exactly that will mean.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There were a couple episode vendor styles that weren't supposed to be there. They were in the rare style vendor by mistake.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brit Loyal Player

Rather than removing the Episode Specific styles, I wish they would add more of them and just flag them with "Requires Ownership of _______", the way certain other items do.
    • Like x 3
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

How many years has it been since it was updated ?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

2015 or 2016.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The styles that shouldn't be there are 75 MoV a piece, priced the same as rare styles. They are much much cheaper in their respective episode vendor.
    • Like x 1
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

What a shame.
    • Like x 1
  9. Brit Loyal Player

Price tag doesn't really matter to me. I would just like to be able to purchase junk like Gorgon Slayer, without having to mess around with RNG.

It's been over 2 years since Vendor 00 or Vendor 22 was updated, while we've been begrudgingly waiting for other styles to be added. Removing items instead now seems like a step backwards from what we want.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't think you understand they are removing something that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. I would also like styles added but this fix has been long overdue.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I actually really want gorgon slayer now that ive made a nature toon.. to hard to land a good group & harder to get it to drop
  12. Black Astral New Player

Would love to see something like the webbed flexsuit show up in v22 because of the 10 or so toons i have, none are trolls and the pieces are role locked and not tradable
    • Like x 1
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Every so often I'll get on an alt to try and Webbed and the other Flexsuit from the Flash duo. (have to use my controller and healer alt and then pay replay badges to get them. If I ever get RNG in my favor, that is.)
    • Like x 1
  14. Feasts New Player

Exactly, an update to the vendor is much overdue, it would improve “quality of life” for players(which is the goal of the new upcoming update as they’ve stated), especially those at or near endgame that don’t want or need to grind old irrelevant content when all we want are the styles, don’t get me wrong I think the update will be great and they’re making a lot of improvements but they’ve really neglected Vender 22 for a long time
  15. Feasts New Player

Hopefully the fact that they fixed the issue of certain styles being in the vendor that weren’t supposed to means they’re looking at the vendor and the possibility of actually updating it with more styles in the near future
    • Like x 1
  16. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

‘For the devs.’

- Every other person answers.
  17. Trexlight Devoted Player

Vendor 22 doesnt need to exist any longer. With how cheap the Tier gear is now, its better to buy the gear for not just the Style but it also allows you to Salvage the gear to go towards your Salvaging Feat AND gives you Exobytes for Augments. Vendor 00 holding the Rare Dropped Gear could use an update still for sure. But Vendor 22 can just retire now.
    • Like x 2
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

I want Gorgon Slayer and Nuclear added to it. I was never able to finish those styles, they could even add the elite version of non vendor styles. Specially since those are not part of Style Unlock, at least not Gorgon Slayer :(
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The OP made a public post in a public forum...this is what's expected to happen. Could be worse...could post with ZERO responses (lots of fun).
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Elite styles are part of style unlock, but they haven't update style unlock to include anything past Episode 26.
    • Like x 1