Reigns Supreme is recruiting new members

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by mynch457, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Mothas New Player

I'm in the US and I'm looking for a league to join
  2. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Perfect! Send me you toons name and when I get home tonight,. I can send you an invite or you can send me a tell....

xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx!
    Matt McClain

Look forward to hearing from you!

Talon
  3. FêarMê New Player

ah sorry im on eu servers
  4. Mothas New Player

Mothas

Looking to join a league currently sitting at level 30 Looking to do raids as much as I can
  5. mynch457 Well-Known Player

It says your name wasn't found...
  6. mynch457 Well-Known Player

*****UPDATE 2/14/19*****

We have added some great players and they have been great adds to Reigns Supreme!

BUT, we are STILL looking for even more! Are we being greedy? Of course, but we want to keep building our league and make it something really special! We want to add players who want to push themselves to be the best out there! Want more skill points? What that feat that's been eluding you? What about that one piece of gear that you just can't do with out? This is where we come in!

We are on everyday, all times of the day and there are times when we are on for hours at a time. We are here to help. We are here to teach and we are here to push you to be your best.

For example, tonight, we took out newest member and got him all setup on his three toons (Run down on whats changed in the 3 years since he's played, artifacts, setting up his skill points, augments, exobytes, and nth metal). After that, I ran him through Earth 3 Duo, Alert, and both Raids (with the help of the league), plus the weekly and daily missions.

Long story short, he was excited that we could help him get off to a really firm start and be ready to hit the ground running tomorrow for the reset.

Now the question you should be asking yourself, are you ready for the same kind of attention to help you on your quest to get better? It doesn't matter if you are a returning player, brand new player, or even an established player. We don't want to miss our on the chance to have someone come in who is at end game CR and high skill points. We want those players as well!

Give us a chance and I think you will find out that you will like the league and what we can offer to you. As always, please feel free to send me in game tells or messages here on the forums. I check for replies multiple times of the day. Please feel free to send me or any of the following people in game tells, and we can get you take care of!

Toons name;

Passionate Envy - League Leader
    xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
    Matt McClain
    Balrog
    Smoke028

I look forward to hearing form all of you and you guys and gals joining Reigns Supreme!

Talon
    • Like x 1
  7. mynch457 Well-Known Player

******Update 2/21/19******

Hey Everyone! Just a quick update to let you know that we are growing! We have gotten some great players and Reigns Supreme is coming along great! We have an awesome bunch of players, but we are still looking for more! Now is the perfect time to join!

Why?

We have just about 5 weeks left until the launch of the nes DLC. Yes, just 5 weeks left, and are NOT slowing down! We are still running elite raids, we are still doing feat runs, still helping our new members gain gear, feats, skill points, and CR! Like I said, now is the perfect time join and finish up Atlantis and get Ready for Justice League Dark!

As always, message me in game or any of the following people for an invite! Make sure you tell them that Talon sent you!

Passionate Envy
    xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
    Matt McClain
    Balrog
    Smoke028

Looking forward to hearing from even more of you and having you joining Reigns Supreme!

PS. Don't feel shy if you CR and skill points are low, come on in and we can help youi with that as long as you have the want and drive to get better!

Cheers!

Talon
  8. mynch457 Well-Known Player

****Update 2/28/19****

We keep growing and we keep finding some great players, but we want more....yeah, we are kind of greedy like that!

We just hit our 3 month birthday, Happy Birthday to us!!!

I thought I would give you guys and gals, because I know you ladies are out there playing, a glimpse as to what we have been doing in regards to our new members.

Over the last 2 weeks, we have been helping our new members climb the ladder in CR and skill points. Our two biggest success stories have been our 2 newest recruits.

The fist one came to us and was a 210 with 245 skill points, this was 2 weeks ago. As of today, he is now a 255 CR with 354 skill points and started running the newest Elite raids with us.

The next one came to us a week ago and was 130 CR and 89 skill points. In the last week, we helped him level up to 250 CR and he now has 148 skill points.

I'm not saying this is going to happen every time, BUT these guys wanted to keep pushing and keep climbing, and if that's something that you want to do, we can help you with that same thing as well. We do indeed do feat runs, both new and old content. We try to form groups after dailies are done for the day and we keep trying to make ourselves better players, and that includes myself. Just this week I was grinding to finish running Crown of Thorns Elite (Atlantis 8 man Raid) 5 times to finish my renown so I can complete my Atlantis Elite gear, plus grinding skill points with the league, as I just hit 350 skill points myself.

Come check us out and talk with us in let us know what you are wanting to do with your character, and how we can help you.

Feel free to get in touch with us, at any of the following in game names, or feel free to send me a message here!

Passionate Envy
    xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
    Matt McClain
    Balrog
    Smoke028

Hope to hear from you!

Talon
    • Like x 2
  9. mynch457 Well-Known Player

****Update 03/04/19****

This has been a good week for the League, and we have recruited a few new players, BUT we are still looking for more!

It's about 3 weeks until Justice League Dark launches and we want to make sure that YOU are ready for the end game content and ready to run JLD the day it comes out, PLUS you get to be a part of a League that will help you climb the ladder as well as gaining skill points. We are active in running current AND old feats.

We do want to see you get strong and better, because when you get better and stronger, the League gets better and stronger! Its a win/win for the both of us!

Come talk to us, and lets see if we are what you are looking for in the game!

Feel free to message me here on the forums, or message me in game. I have a few toons I play on, so shoot me a tell and tell me that you saw the this message!

My toons names are as follows;

xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
    Matt McClain

Hope to hear from you soon!

Talon
  10. mynch457 Well-Known Player

*****UPDATE 4/6/2019*****

We have added some great players and they have been great adds to Reigns Supreme!

BUT, we are STILL looking for even more! Are we being greedy? Of course, but we want to keep building our league and make it something really special! We want to add players who want to push themselves to be the best out there! Want more skill points? What that feat that's been eluding you? What about that one piece of gear that you just can't do with out? This is where we come in!

We are on everyday, all times of the day and there are times when we are on for hours at a time. We are here to help. We are here to teach and we are here to push you to be your best.

For example, tonight, we took out newest member and got him all setup on his three toons (Run down on whats changed in the 3 years since he's played, artifacts, setting up his skill points, augments, exobytes, and nth metal). After that, I ran him through Earth 3 Duo, Alert, and both Raids (with the help of the league), plus the weekly and daily missions.

Long story short, he was excited that we could help him get off to a really firm start and be ready to hit the ground running.

Now the question you should be asking yourself, are you ready for the same kind of attention to help you on your quest to get better? It doesn't matter if you are a returning player, brand new player, or even an established player. We don't want to miss our on the chance to have someone come in who is at end game CR and high skill points. We want those players as well!

Give us a chance and I think you will find out that you will like the league and what we can offer to you. As always, please feel free to send me in game tells or messages here on the forums. I check for replies multiple times of the day. Please feel free to send me or any of the following people in game tells, and we can get you take care of!

Toons name;

xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
    Matt McClain

I look forward to hearing form all of you and you guys and gals joining Reigns Supreme!

Talon
  11. XxHunterZeroxX New Player

I was sent here from a member of yours to check out your guy’s league, the thing after reading your requirements, I am only 152 CR and 82 skill points low, it is a little and I don’t play on here much due to lack of finding groups, I haven’t been paying attention to feats but I’m willing to do now since I need all the skill points I need to level up, I’ve started playing since 2012, enjoyed the game, still don’t know much in it and how to be strong and have all these sills, but would love to do raids to level up my CR and experience.
    • Like x 1
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

did they ever correspond?
  13. AD Leo Well-Known Player

Yeah he's in. Talon got him in yesterday
    • Like x 1
  14. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Its been a few weeks since Justice League Dark arrived, and we have all had the chance to get a up close and personal view of JLD.

Now I have a question to ask all of you?

Do you have a solid group who is willing to run the elite raids to get the renown that you need to get your elite gear?

Well if you said, "No, I don't have a that kind of group..."

Well, what if I told you that you could have that kind of group? Reigns Supreme is excatly that kind of group. We have started our elite runs, and while the new DLC has been out for a while, we decided that the time is right to get started on our renown. Our roster is growing, and soon, we will have enough members to be able to run multiple groups for elite runs, feat runs, style runs, and ect...

I can sit here and tell you all how great we are, but the truth of the matter is that we get things done, and we take care of our league members with any and all things that they need.

I want to be up front about a few things as well...I believe that we are a league that is a main toon type of league. What I mean by that is that we would really love to have your main toon that you run. We don't mind alts, but we do ask that you please be active if you decide to bring in your alt to the league.

We have really made a lot of strides to be the kind of league that helps it's members out. For the most part, 95% of our members at at end game content, and yes, we do have those that are not at end game content. We will be more then happy to help you rank up in both your CR and your skill points, but I want to make one thing clear....we will be more then happy to help, BUT, we will only give what you put in. We have had some people expect us to just carry them through raids and only want to rank up if we are on. We really want to find those that want it as well. We want to see a fire in your eyes, so to speak, and lets us see the kind of player that you want to be.

I don't want what I said to make you second guess joining Reigns Supreme, please understand where we are coming from. If you are at all interested, please send me a tell, and lets talk!

xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
  15. allen410 New Player

Hello, I was wondering if your still taking members? I have about 6 toons, most of them over 200sp. Right now my main is cr268 sp285, but I'm missing some older sp that I'd really like to get done. I can also help some new people get sp as well. My mains name is Fast Gungirl.
  16. mynch457 Well-Known Player

After talking with our Council, we have decided to temporary suspend recruiting. Its not to say that recruiting will not open back up. Thank you all for the interest!
    • Like x 1
  17. mynch457 Well-Known Player

****Updated 6/21/2019***

I am happy to say that we have decided to re-open recruiting for Reigns Supreme. With that said, here is a little bit about us;

We are a US PC/PS Heroes League. We are now 7 months old and we are just now reopening recruiting for the League. We are looking for active players who like to play everyday or close to everyday. We are looking for players that enjoy the game and want to get better and strives to improve their toons. This includes jumping your CR to get to end game and earning skill points. We are a league that firmly believes that skill points are very important to your toons. We do feat hunt and we greatly encourage you to keep earning skill points to become stronger. I also understand some of you out there don't believe that skill points help you out. Not a problem, we won't be the league for you. Not trying to start a flame war or debate on skill points, just giving a heads up.

Our members run a variety of roles and powers, and are ALWAYS willing to lend a hand, whether it be helping you run a mission, feat hunting, helping out with your load outs, or styles, we do it all. We have made it a point to be a very welcoming and friendly league, and we want to find players that are looking to get better and stronger in game. There are several of us that are online at all times of the day, myself included. We greatly encourage our members to ask for help. We can't help you out with what you need/want to do if you don't ask. This is what a league is all about and what a league is supposed to do!

We do use our mics a vast majority of the time, and yes, we have some that don't use mics, but will type. It's extremely important to we have clear communication. We love to joke around and have a good time while we play, but when it comes down to getting our feats, we do become very focused on achieving what we set out to do.

We are a bit of a smaller league, but we prefer to be a bit smaller, because we have a family feel to us. Even though recruitment is open, we will still be keeping the league on the smaller side. We don't want to lose that camaraderie that we have taken the time to build up.

Most of our members have over 300 skill points, some are below that mark, but they are striving to make the climb and strong. After talking to the League Council, we have decided to ask for a skill point requirement. We are asking anyone that would like to join have at least 225 skill points.

We do welcome alts, as most of us have multiple toons in the league. Our one requirement is that if you want to have your alt in the league, you need to show progression on leveling up your alt. Please be mindful in deciding if you want to bring your alt in. Currently I have 4 toons in the league myself and I run them on a daily basis. I run 2 mains, a Gadgets and a Quantum toons, and my back up alts are Electricity and Hard Light.

if you ready to join a league that's fun, friend, and helpful, let us know and reach out to us!

If you're interested, leave a reply here, or feel free to send a in game tell to us. Please reach out to any of the following people and tell them that you read Talon's post here on the forums!

Passionate Envy
    xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
    Matt McClain
    Smoke028
    Lantern Harrisen
    AD Leonis
    Kirora

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Talon
  18. Elendril New Player

Hey !
    As a new player, i'm highly interested in joining a league. Hit me up if needed ;)
  19. mynch457 Well-Known Player

****07/06/2019****

We have reopened recruiting for Reigns Supreme! This is a great time to jump in and find a new home with friendly, active, and helpful members!

We have just come off the JLD triple currency and we are still running current content, BUT we are also focusing on older content and the feats that are there! Are you having trouble finding groups to help you level up and get the feats that you want? We are the group for you!

If you like what you have read here, send me a message here, or send me a tell in game;

xxxTalonxxx1
  20. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Hello I'm a returning player. After a long break of couple years of playing life got crazy had to quit gaming and let my little brother play my account. And when he found out I wanted my account back he deleted all my toons. Not my sp isnt 225 but working it there. If I could my ign is Soke Knight and would love to join a great league to help my return. Right now I'm quantum power but going back to Gadgets that's my love and very first power on the ps3. Thanks