Reigns Supreme is recruiting new members

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by mynch457, Jan 20, 2019.

1. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Reigns Supreme (US PC/PS) Heroes League

We are a newer league that has formed with in the last 2 months. We are looking for active players who like to play every day, or close to everyday. We are looking for players that enjoy the game ant to get better. We understand, you might have a high CR, and your Skill Points are kinda low....no problem. We do ask that you are at least CR 175 or higher. Exceptions will be made and will be on a case by case basis.

The members in our league now run a variety of roles and powers. and are ALWAYS willing to lend a helping hand...whether it be helping you run a mission, going feat hunting, helping with load outs, or just helping you decide on a great look, we've done it all. We are very helpful and we want to find players that are looking to get better and get stronger in the game. We are always running something together as a league. There are a lot of us that are on for several hours a day, so feel free to ask for help, its what a league is supposed to do!

We do use Mics about 95% of the time, but we also get that not everyone uses a mic. Clear communication is very important, so if you can communicate with out a mic, no problem! If you do have a mic, jump on and join the fun! We have both males and females in the league. We all get along great and we love to have fun conversations where we laugh and joke all the time, but we also know when to bear down and focus when we need to.

A majority of our members have 350 plus skill points. That doesn't mean that if you have less you aren't welcomed in the League. I get it it....I was there once myself, and with the help of the league I was able to gain over 330 skill points and I'm still climbing! We are a few of our members who are part of the exclusive 400 skill point club.

We have players in every role, and with ever power in the game. Alts are definitely welcomed! (My main is a gadgets toon, and my second is a quantum toon...plus an electric and hard light toon, LOL) Need help with a certain power or role, lets us know, chances are that we have someone that can help you out and help you get stronger and help you learn more about your power!

If your ready to join that a league that fun, friendly and helpful, let us know, and give us a shot, you will like what you see in our league.

Let us know here if you're interested. Leave a comment here or or send me a tell in game, or shoot me a e-mail in game. My toon name will be at the bottom so feel free to shoot me a message

Talon

In-game name - xxxTalonxxx1 or xxxQuantumxxx1 (my alt)
    • Like x 1
  2. Ruen Morleth Level 30

I'm about a month new to the game playing on villain side but i used the free 210 on my Hero and I'm looking for a good League for him to join the Hero's name is The ParticleSmasher.
    • Like x 1
  3. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Great! I'll add you tomorrow when I get on! Look forward to having you in the league!
  4. mynch457 Well-Known Player

We've added some new members to Reigns Supreme, BUT we are still looking for more!

We went feat hunting last night and were able to get some of the feats that our new members were looking for, plus some that they weren't expecting!

Please feel free to message me in-game or any of the following members;

xxxTalonxxx1
    Passionate Envy
    Balrog
    xxxQuantumxxx1

Look forward to hearing from all of you!
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'm interested, need an active league for feats and specific raid runs occasionally and i'm sick of pugging as a semi-accomplished healer as something always seems to go wrong in the cooperation category. if you don't mind you can send a league invite to "herneofwindsor".
    • Like x 1
  6. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I sure can! if it's not me, I will have someone from the league send you the invite. I'm stuck working a 7a - 7p shift today, or I can do it tonight when I get off of work.

Talon
    • Like x 1
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

thanks! i'll be on at 7 pm then, unfortunately i myself have been looking for work for little over a year.
    • Like x 1
  8. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I understand that feeling all to well. After a year of looking, I finally found something that I love doing! I know it sucks, but keep looking, something ill fall in your lap. I had it happen.
    • Like x 1
  9. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Just a reminder that we are still looking to recruit new members. We are looking for veterans, amateurs, new players, old players, and returning players. ALL are welcomed! We are active everyday and most of us have the extra free time to help build you up. Our Average Skill Point is 329, where our top player has 448 SP as well as others that are in the 400 club. Check us out on DCUO Census website. We are a plethora of knowledge when it comes to this game and we are pretty laid back and comical, but we are also serious when its go time. So if you are looking for a new league or your first league, hit us up! We guarantee your progression as long as you put in the effort. We hope to see out there!

P.S. If you're interested, feel free to message me on here or in the game by tell.

Toons name: xxxTalonxxx1 or xxxQuantumxxx1

Talon
  10. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Just a reminder, we are STILL looking for new recruits for our league! We are growing and we want to find players who want to keep better and earning skill points! Don't be shy, send me a tell, and join us today!

P.S. If you're interested, feel free to message me on here or in the game by tell!

Toons name: xxxTalonxxx1 or xxxQuantumxxx1 or Matt McClain

Talon
  11. Mortis Potentiam New Player

You guys sound like you could be exactly what I'm looking for. I played this game for about 3 years, then it got REEEEEEALLY grindy with new content coming out almost every month. It basically became a job and it wasn't fun. So I quit the game. That was about 3 years ago. I heard from a friend of mine that Daybreak stopped putting new content out every month, and now new stuff drops like every 3 months. That's very do-able. I know IF....yes IF.... I come back, I have A LOT of work to do to get up to speed. I don't mind putting in the work, I'm just looking for a league to help me out.

I have 3 toons: Troll, Healer, Tank. I was pretty good at support roles, not so good at DPS. Keep in mind I haven't been on the game in 3 years. I jumped on last night....wow....everything has changed. I'm gonna need help learning everything. If you feel like you all are up to this huuuuuuge challenge, I'll gladly join and be a loyal member.

I'm a professional musician in an internationally recognized musical act. Due to contractual obligations I'm not allowed to advertise the act, so don't ask me I won't tell you here. In person, that's a different story. Due to the fact that we only tour for about 3 - 6 months every 2 - 3 years....I have a lot of free time on my hands. That's one of the reasons I'm looking to get back into this game....I'm booooooored. I'm not "The Best" anything when it comes to gaming. I'm not the best troll, tank, healer, DPS (I'm actually a pretty crappy DPS I'll admit it). But I do try to improve and I do give everything I do 100% effort. I listen and I learn and adapt, and I'm willing to have an open mind and try new ideas. If someone has a better way of trolling/healing/tanking and they are willing to teach me I'm willing to listen and learn. Most importantly I like to have fun, that's what the game is for. It's not supposed to be a job.
    Toon names: Mortis Tormentis - Troll (Main) Mortis Naturam - Healer Mortisa Duratus - Tank
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well if you need assistance i can currently get you though pre lvl 30-tier 4. is there any time in particular tonight or over the weekend you'll be on for?
  13. Mortis Potentiam New Player

I have no idea what that means....I'm actually on Mortis Tormentis right now. My CR is around 150 for all 3.....and I have about 285 skill points for all 3. I have no idea what I'm doing beyond that.
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well the good news is you;re actually doing extremely well, but if you're on currently i can get in game and send the league invite if somebody else hasn't invited you yet. you're at about tier 7, which is the darkseid and new god stuff with intergang, and your sp is basically at little over what's considered a decent average (better than most players right now). if you like i can get on right now.
  15. Mortis Potentiam New Player

Sure go for it
  16. Mortis Potentiam New Player

actually strike that I gotta get going. We'll try and hook up on Monday.
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

how's monday at 4 pm? i have college till 12:00 am and an appointment that i don't know how long it will last afterwards. but i'll try to be on then, do you have anything in particular going on tomorrow?
  18. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Mortis,

I'm so sorry I didn't see this to today, I've been sick and haven't been on much.

I will be on most of tomorrow and we can defiantly help you out with leveling your CR up and getting more skill points! We would love to have you in the League. Please add my toons names and shoot me a tell when you see me on. Unfortunately I won't be on until after 7 PM, I have to work a 12 hour shift today. I'll add another members toon's name who will be on and just tell them Talon said to add you to the league.

xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
    Matt McClain

Midnight Castor

Hope to see you soon!

Talon
  19. FêarMê New Player

20. mynch457 Well-Known Player

We are in the US

Where are you located?