The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks devs for sneaking in the rainbow movement on the markedplace,I just had to make rainbow raider even though we have only 4 colors:p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok, so it doesn't immediately shout "Rainbow Raider" to our Bronze Age fans. But it's the best I've got until I'm able to make a passable Color Kid.
    ...and y'all are not allowed to remind me that such uncertainty means I will probably be spamming this board with like 500 variations of the same outfit. :p:)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I have been slowly replacing the various parts of my body with cybernetic implants. Hopefully some day in the future the creators of this wonderful universe will give me the opportunity to have legs and a head that are quite clearly robotic. Only then can I move on to being fully robotic. Until the day comes that I we get legs and a head that clearly and obviously shout "robot!" I will have to settle on being merely a cyborg.

[IMG]
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ugh. That hurts just to look at.
    [IMG]
  6. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

• THE MOST HOT SEXY CHARACTER ON DCUO

7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What the Frak? Did one of the Villains rip your character's arm out of its socket? o_O

On a different note, what Waist Style is that? I don't recall seeing that one before. :confused:
  8. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

No. My natural healing abilities work like Plastic Man. Just put the limbs near each other and they automatically reattach. Unfortunately, that person who retrieved my arm laced it upside down.

Vengeful Surgeon. A villain/lockbox style.
    • Like x 1
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

:eek::cool: Simply superb...
    • Like x 1
  14. Dene Devoted Player

wowser - seriously Epic.. great work!

And the perfect setting lol
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

16. Dene Devoted Player

Snapper Carr - non powered "honorary member"

Very short Version - In the original golden age JLA origin, he was the reason the JLA knew how to defeat Starro (he was covered in Lime and Starro couldn't control him.. so JLA used that and defeated Starro)
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You mean that arsehole 'journalist' from the 'Suppergirl' TV show? o_O

Starro was defeated because of citrus? And people claim DC had the best stories :rolleyes:
    Then again, Power Girl (or was it Suppergirl?) was vulnerable to rare material (ie sticks and stones could break her bones) and Green Lantern was allergic to the colour yellow...
  18. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Well noo.
    He does it himself beats villains with it. Duhhhhh xD

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make Mer-Man from He-man since I thought of him when I saw the ocean master head style:p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player