Double Crowns Weekend & NEW Atlantis Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOUBLE CROWNS WEEKEND!

Darkness and fear from another plane are approaching Gotham City. Even now, heroes and villains across the world are sensing the arrival and rededicating themselves to being as strong and prepared as possible. Luckily for them, currency rewards for adventuring in Atlantis are DOUBLED this weekend. Polishing off that last feat? Finding that final piece of gear? Might as well get to it!

This weekend – from Thursday, March 7, 2019, through Monday, March 10, 2019 – all players will receive DOUBLE Rath Crowns from content in Atlantis, the most recent DLC. Rath Crowns are primarily used to unlock Episode 33 gear, vendor rewards, and now...

EVEN MORE NEW ATLANTIS REWARDS!

Four all-new items have been added to the episode vendor for Atlantis (Episode 33):
    • Moonstone Material
    • Helm of the Atlantean Prince
    • Drift Guard Pack
    • Henchmen Uplink Device: Undersea Henchmen

[IMG]Moonstone Material, Helm of the Atlantean Prince, Drift Guard Pack

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning. The new vendor items are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 16
  2. Bodziony Active Player

Sweet! I was wanting that Drift Guard Pack! Thanks for listening!
    • Like x 1
  3. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I'm officially bitter that DCUO won't have a waterfall-styled orbital.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

there is always next year, Atlantis 2, strike back?
    • Like x 1
  5. SupesUpp Level 30

6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Costs on each item ?

Moonstone Material looks nice. Is it a blue golden age material ? Hard to tell without video.
  7. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Feats and Cost?
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Atlantis 2: Aquatic Boogaloo
    • Like x 6
  9. Version San Diego Active Player

Wonder if the henchmen have better damage then the others.
    • Like x 1
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Awesome stuff. :)
  11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Yay, I have 150-200 Rath crowns on 25+ toons already, feels like I knew something was coming, items look pretty awesome
    • Like x 2
  12. DePhysician New Player

Super Pumped!
  13. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I might get the boots and gloves my damp bandage carrier wants.
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

Moonstone Mat - 200 Crowns
    Helm o.t.A.P. - 100 Crowns (10 Feat Points)
    Drift Guard Pack - 50 Crowns
    Henchmen: Undersea - 50 Crowns

Neither the Pack nor the Mat have feats attached to them (yet).
    • Like x 6
  15. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Knew they would be extra pricey!
    • Like x 1
  16. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Material is connected to the Feat: Real Atlantean Material (Equip 1 Atlatean Material)
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

OK! here we go again! : ANT Mode:Engaged! :eek:
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Cool, more artificial grind added to an episode I’m absolutely sick of. Please tell me that the new henchmen actually function correctly, the last two you released don’t do the initial lightning bolt attack that probably constitutes a large percentage of their overall damage out.
    • Like x 2
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

The new henchman man zero sense. We just got the hardest hitting let in the game, seahorse. Why would we want back up?

Maybe fix let damage to make sense?
    • Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I do wish you would drop these messages a bit earlier. Many people (myself included) look at the forums while at work (don't tell my boss) and not at home unless it's a weekend. Luckily people were shouting it out in chat so I was aware, but I (again like a lot of people) jump right in after reset and knock out a lot of the content while everyone else is doing it after reset.

I'm pretty sure the decision was made before Wed at 3:30PM PST....seems like you could drop the message a day earlier or at least earlier in the day Wed.

Just saying. Double is always appreciated...just give us a bit more heads up.

Reinheld

PS....if it was in the 'current and upcoming events' thread, fine....I generally don't check that daily or even weekly as events are always published here as well.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.