Double Crowns Weekend & NEW Atlantis Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schimaera Devoted Player

Explains why I didn't saw it. I already had the feat :D
    Thx for the clarification, m8
    • Like x 1
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

Meh. I wanted Aquaman's trident and Mera's hairstyle. This rewards are not so different from what we already have.
    I guess Atlantis has been milked enough.
    • Like x 3
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

How long do we have before the event closes? two weeks? hmmm that could be a little tight.
    (I know that Atlantis will be there stillest even after the event closes but with everything else going on in my life my day to day grinding suffers somewhat.)
  4. myandria Item Storage

Ha!

Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloop!
    [IMG]
    A motion picture underwater starring most of you-loops!
  5. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Could the bat aura be turned to accessory? ;) please
    • Like x 5
  6. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Wish I could like the post above me more than once.

The Bat Aura would be so much better as an accessory.
    • Like x 2
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Devs, If additional items and feats in the vendor will be a thing for every episode going forward, kick down the pricing just a tad please. Unless you're actually going to give us more content within an episode to account for additional grind, it doesn't make sense to place items for 200 marks a piece.

The mark-total for the gear sets and OP collection is already high enough as it is without adding in the additional costs of these items and feats.
    • Like x 3
  8. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I really like the Moonstone Material. Thanks for making it!
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

No, I won't, atleast not even close to the same extent as when it first came out. Today's content imo gets way too stale too fast, to the point where stuff like this doesn't give me an incentive it just means I need to keep feeling burnt out in an episode that much longer or miss out on whatever the so called "incentive" is. It's a poor attempt at creating longevity rather than making content and progression that truly gives longevity to an episode in the first place.
    • Like x 2
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agreed. I check on my break and I only get one weekend off every 2 months. So, while I enjoy surprises sometimes, knowing in advance would be appreciated so I’d know when to ask off.

But it is still appreciated because I’m sure a lot of hourly employee players need double credit to catch up.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'll run the 3 weekly big paying items and raids if someone needs help. I've got over 1500 crowns built up between 4 toons to take care of all these styles. Still need to finish the Elite set, but I'll build up crowns getting the renown before I can buy that anyway. I do the same with Starro (except I've even cut out the 329 mission and just get that every few weeks when the kills rack up from applied science) and TT, but at least on TT I've got to do 5 missions for whichever person Nightwing wants me to help that week....so I am there 5 days at least. I don't see going to Atlantis after the 28th except the 1 day to get the 8 mark missions done.

At least till Atlantis 2-Aquatic Boogaloo comes out.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  12. VizualeffectZ New Player

Well, if you click on upcoming events, it was actually up since the beginning of the week... had it on my league MOTD all week.. they just don't post it until Wednesday because the next day is when they drop it.
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

It is to me when the content gets stale within the first month of going live. When they keep filling the episode-vendors to the rim with pricy stuff and adding grind upon grind within the same content it just leads to players feeling burnt out.

We're already dealing with gear sets and OP vendor-collections being as pricy as they are, yet the content itself barely give the progression a purpose. They need to focus on actual longevity within the content and the progression, not creating artificial longevity by jthrowing in more grind within the same pieces of content.
    • Like x 6
  14. Kestral Committed Player

Same. I've been done with this content for awhile and while one drop of additional currency sink for longevity is one thing. Two is just beating a dead horse.
    Also i'm sick of back to back seasonals. They last too long and never change so your just grinding out the same content you got bored of years ago again and again. I'll be back when the next DLC drops. KH3 will keep me company until then.
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

Don't even get me started on the seasonals, lol. They took the most obvious of casual, fun side-content and turned it into yet another monetized, tired out and pricy grind.
    • Like x 3
  16. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Meh. My problem with the content is that the fights are long and boring for the sake of being long and boring. The only thing hard about the content is staying awake during boss fights.
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

And it doesn't get more exciting by adding increased grind to it.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.