Mepps; the Atlantean Lair is broken

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dresserball, Dec 12, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Nope, an even better reward. You get to play legends with AMON SUR. You want to play as Aquaman? Tough! Instead you get to play as a glorified extra! Seriously, who was asking the developers to let us play as that guy? Do even Green Lantern fans know or care who that is?!
  2. Proxystar #Perception

No, I play as TV (CW) Supergirl ;)
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Apology accepted, because it's Christmas! I'll let this one slide. But I'm watching you... always watching you... yea ok that was creepy. get fixing. :D
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Well that sucks. :(
  5. eanur Well-Known Player

Well since its almost 8pm here in the UK and I now cant log onto my main most likely till tomorrow morning there goes my evening.
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

He is Abin Sur's (the predecessor of Hal Jordan) son. Family connections are kinda big in superhero stories, you know.
    *cough*Supergirl&Batwoman*cough*

Honestly kind of bumped that Atlantis giveaway code doesn't include an Aquaman avatar a la WWDay.
  7. myandria Item Storage

Heh....

At least you got that far: I don't see it listed in the Marketplace (USPS).
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So? Do I also need to learn the family tree of the radioactive spider that bit Peter Parker?! Well, actually, it was probably sterilised by the radiation so probably a bad example, but still. :p
  9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

That explains why it was not in the marketplace.
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

If Mr. Parker isn't sterilised by the bite I doubt the spider is as such.
    Well I looked it up on wikia and the same spider is revealed to be "an embodiment of a totemic spider deity" and is responsible for Silk's powers too. DK how much of it is still canon but still... not a bad example 0v0
  11. Proxystar #Perception

It's been removed until client fix goes out later today.

Thanks for merging the threads mepps.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This has been resolved and the lair is back up for sale. You will patch the next time you log in (on PC).
    • Like x 3
  13. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

wow that was fast
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The Atlantis base henchmen aren’t doing the lightning bolt attack when first summoned.
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

They've been spending too much time with those other atlantean backups, got lazy already ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I just want some effective atlantian backup for my diver-themed characters, why is this too much to ask?? :(

Another minor quibble, they use the cerebral sword like the War Magi. They should be using whatever that reddish plant sword is, like they do during the Crown Of Thorns Guardian boss fight.
    • Like x 1