Atomic Single Target Pull completely broken

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Luke©, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Luke© Well-Known Player

The single pull "particle beam" is not working correctly. It's description says: "Taunts a single target to attack you instead of others. [...]"
    But the particle beam has the exact opposite effect: It's aggroing everything around the target, instead of the target itsself.
    Had the problem in Crown of Thorns Elite as example. Coralmancer stood in 6 adds, now i used the beam for aggro the coralmancer. And what happened? All adds jumped on me, and coral didnt move a bit into my direction.
    A friend of mine had the same problem. When i used lasso, everything worked just fine.
    Daybreak definitelly has to look into this.
    Another Atomic Player noticed that?
  2. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Any ability used inside tank role will generate aggro. Could it possibly be that the second tank didnt pull? Then of course you would be the one getting aggro.

I recommend having the add tank pull first and the boss tank aggro each boss seperately depending on what strat is used.

Also you shouldn't be using the particle beam as your solo taunt since it doesn't work together with the dillustel artifact in case you're running that. Lasso works with that artifacts since lasso is a "pull" and a single taunt while particle beam is just a single taunt
  3. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

4. Luke© Well-Known Player

He pulled them permanent back with normal AoE pull. But they kept jumping on me ^^

I've been told to post it here. It is NOT my fault that i cant remove it in other thread section. But thanks for the tip, amigos.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A video would have been helpful but it sounds more like an issue with that boss fight. It could be the boss fight itself is bugged.
  6. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

No idea then, I ran just yesterday with 2 atomic tanks in crown elite and was no issues there. One of the tanks even took of some gear and tanked adds as 243 atomic tank
  7. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

If there's an add between you and the boss,your taunt will hit the add.Pay attention from who's head you see the yellow number popping off,it was probably that.Also,coralmancer's interactions are not programmed properly, means there will be times it will take long for him to follow you.
  8. Luke© Well-Known Player

I know about that, but that wouldnt explain why all adds jumped on the tank directly after using the beam... even if i kept spaming my aoe pull they jumped back to him.