2018 Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ReddRosey, Mar 1, 2018.

1. recoil2 Dedicated Player

you know what would be neat? ceiling patches themed off the gotham/gotham wasteland skylines.
  2. Balton hero Committed Player

Hearing that, I immediately go to a Jay and Silent Bob place.
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I don't understand why we can't have Dex-Starr. There's already a Krypto. I would pay real money for Dex-Starr.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Who said we can't have Dex-Dtarr?
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Because they haven't hinted at him at all and he's yet to be in any content.
  6. Balton hero Committed Player

Neither was Isis
    • Like x 1
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

See now that would not work for me.. I LOVES me some pumpkin Pie. My team mates would be dying left and right and I'd be in the corner eating slice after slice with cool whip on top. LOL

I like this idea.. Now I assume that anyone with any power set and any role can use this Magical healing pumpkin pie so I can get it for my trolls, tanks and DPS as well?
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

And no one asked for Isis but people have been asking for Dex-Starr since FFTL.
  9. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Do you have any ideas how that would work? How are you going to use brawling or any action animation on a broomstick? Skimming worked because its fluid whereas a broomstick movement is hard to imagine.
  10. Balton hero Committed Player

And? Completely irrelevant to my reply.
  11. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Pssst! He was supporting your argument.
    • Like x 1
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Yep it will be just a nice halloween trinket treat that you can spam to recover 1/2 of 1% of your health.

Not to mention I would like to more food as consumables since we have colas.
  13. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

I still hate that I got the Demon tail, and didn't know how rare it was or that I could trade between accounts, and put it on one of my first characters who doesn't even need it. :(
  14. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

I honestly would love to get a hockey mask a la Jason Vorheese this year. :D
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

At least you should eventually be able to unlock it on other characters with Style Unlocking. I wish I could tell you whether or not that's possible now, but since the Lockboxes STILL won't give one to any of my characters, someone else will have to tell us whether or not it's been added to Style Unlocking yet.
  16. Proxystar #Perception

I've got it on 4 characters if that helps :D
    • Like x 1
  17. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

I'm pretty sure it's not, I haven't seen it on any of my alts.

Of course, if it was, people would be complaining about how their having the Demon tail isn't special anymore, so... *shrugs*
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It would only help if you were able to transfer one to my character that needs it! But since it's Account Bound, that's not an option, otherwise I'd have already bought one on the Auction Broker for that character. :(