Dev Discussion Episode 32: Narrative and Cinematics

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JohnnyDC, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyDC Developer

This thread is for discussion, feedback and bug reporting concerning any aspects of the narrative and cinematic sequences for Episode 32: The Judas Contract. Feel free to leave your thoughts and questions concerning the content, as well as, any bugs you might encounter. We hope you enjoy the new episode!
    Thanks for playing!
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Bit of a spoiler, but I have a question regarding the end cutscene in H.I.V.E. Reborn.

Does Terra, Deathstroke and Jericho all die? Or does Jericho survive?

Was a little confused. :S
  3. JohnnyDC Developer

I'm a no spoiler kind of guy, but I will give a small, heavily veiled play by play that hopefully will explain.

Damian enters the fight with Terra alongside Jericho who is piloting someone else's body.
    Terra gets super angry during their conversation because she doesn't realize who's driving this other person.
    After the fight, Terra loses her marbles and does her thing, and Jericho (in someone else's body) tries to save her.

**Remember Jericho is a hero despite his family background and lineage. He has had similar experiences to what Terra has been through and can sympathize with her because of what happened to Terra and WHO did it to her. Hence, why his comments are so close to home.**

When everything goes down, Robin jumps to safety, as Jericho (inside of this other body) leaps to try and save Terra.
    Robin sees the aftermath and thinks that both are gone.
    Seconds later Jericho exits the body under the rubble he was in (with his typical power trail) and his real body reforms.
    Robin says, to go on and help the Titans, while he searches for the rubble to see if anyone is still in there.
    Players are left to speculate if, the other two survive what happened...
    Seems pretty deadly, but we've seen other heroes literally come back from the dead, so all bets are off.

If you have any more questions, toss me a PM and I'd be happy to explain! Glad you seem to be enjoying the content!

Titans Together!
  4. Digimanbyte New Player

That specific to 32 or older content thats bugged because calculator said brainic was speaking to me but he didnt when leveling up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.