Augment System Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Jul 6, 2018.

1. inferno Loyal Player

Currently on test, if you create a new toon, it will start at CR 32 and one of the mail will give you that Stats Revamp mod exchange kit.
    It doesn't matter what level mod it is, the value is still 20 exp. You just take a mod and insert it like a Nth metal and fortify.

It is not worth it to use your Marks of Victory to take out your mods before this takes place. It's only 20 exp. Salvaging a 199 gear gives out 2k in exp. easily.
  2. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

How does this affect the generator mod feats from old dlc from when I took three years off? I started chasing those feats when i came back. Are the old plans going to work similarly to how buff sodas will now work?
  3. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

How much xp for total recovery kits and/or NJE mods?
  4. Synisterstrike Active Player

Total recovery kits are being converted to XP boosters. I'm not sure on the mods themselves, but if everything I've seen is accurate...20xp for anything related to the old R&D system..including mods. Someone can correct me if I am wrong :)
  5. inferno Loyal Player

All the feats associated with gathering essences, making 1,6,12 equipment and generator mods will be completed when the augments go Live.
    • Like x 1
  6. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Sexy. This takes off some of the heat I gained from when they made my 250 win feats into 50 win feats for everyone else who didn’t put the time in.
    • Like x 1
  7. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Not sure why I’m shocked they’d make everything worth the same xp, rather than rewarding based on the strength/value of that item to the old system. Kinda lazy, but I guess I get it based on what we’ve learn to accept as the norm these days.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I rather have my 14 recovery kits be converted into 50 Replay badges. I paid money for them.
    • Like x 1
  9. muellersascha Well-Known Player

I think those of us who put in the work to get all those generator mod feats should be allowed to complete other feats of equal value. That was a ridiculous amount of work.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And then the people that completed those feats will ask for feats
    • Like x 2
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I don’t mind other people being given the feats. I completed all of them as they came out; I enjoyed them for what they gave. What else can I ask for?
    • Like x 5
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one who felt this way. :D
    • Like x 4
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I'm kinda worried about that as well. I was Premium for over a month and had my alts buy them and send to my main. Because the next Episode was going to have new generator mods. I hope they get a good exchange rate because I'm sitting on 45 of them.
  14. appocolyps Committed Player

Mepps has anything been resolved regarding mods for pvp gear?
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I still have 36 stored away.

I'm not complaining though, I'll have plenty of extra XP from exobytes
    • Like x 2
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

It's really simple.
    Refunds are in order and it's the only legitimate and professional thing that DCUO can do. Anything else would be kind of shady.

If you bought the recovery kits then you should be given back the same amount of currency that you paid for them.

Doing this will keep anyone including DCUO from being taken advantage of.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They're being converted into exobyte boosters, so they kind of are giving you a refund. Plus let's be honest, in their current state they're not of much use at all since they only recover the exobytes. After augments come out, they'll arguably be more useful.
    • Like x 2
  18. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I know they are not much use. That's why they should just give a refund of currency. Then the players can use that currency on whatever they chose. Kind of like walmart giving you a walmart gift card. They would still need to use that currency within that store but not feel like they totally got the shaft. DCUO looks good and customers don't feel abused or taken advantage of.

Rumphurt is kept to a minimum.
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

i wonder if i should use the restoration augments for my fire tank...?
    the reason is: i would like to focus on fires healing ability, also:
    i got an ice tank too, wich would get all the domi exos dropped,
    while in return trading its resto exobites to my fire tank... not sure...
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You should check out the tank powers comparison guide, revamp version. That has great stat comparisons for the value of resto, dom and health for fire tanks.

Dom is more useful if you run two shields and turtle most of the time.

For active tanking, health is king. If health is no longer an option, however, it would be good to see the effects of resto and crit heals.
    • Like x 1