Kryptonian Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Good luck getting the stuff off the broker, this system encourages players not to take duplicates, because they're not forced to take duplicates. This will have a direct impact on the in game broker prices.

It's a good and a bad thing because yes it eliminates a risk of getting duplicates too many times, but it pushes people towards actual participation rather than simply buying the stuff on the broker. ;)
    • Like x 2
  2. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

A better option would be getting rid of anything artifact related from time capsules, how about a new raid, solo, duo or alert that grants the 3 artifacts just like how we earn catalysts.
    • Like x 1
  3. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i'm rich i can afford everything.
  4. SuperHarley Active Player

WHY??? There is NOTHING wrong with giving us new STYLES and MONETIZING them to keep the game alive, PLUS they are FINALLY giving the players another ways to get stats. IF this wasn't POPULAR and selling a LOT, they wouldn't be doing MORE.

There are only a FEW complaining here, MOST of us like the styles, artifacts and feats!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

:D
  6. SuperHarley Active Player

SUPER COOL! HEAT VISION is not my FAVORITE power, but i LOVE the new ANIMATION color. Hope you do MORE of this with other POWERS.
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

-_-
    • Like x 6
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

It doesnt have levels. It has 8 ranks. Combined is 112k to max
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yes, except combo powers.
  10. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I suppose we will just have to wait and see what the broker does. Honestly though as it its, broker prices are in the millions, excess of 100 million for the rare style collection. The main reason these prices were so high I believe was the excessive difficulty to find them. Broker prices I feel will go down. The main problem I have with TC is the excessive rareness and inaccessibility to the community at whole. I hope this fixes it.
    • Like x 1
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can't wait to open a few kryptonian capsules, i haven't been this excited since the arcane capsule, and the firebird style will be the first interesting thing i've ever gotten from a capsule since the citrine aura and the reverse speed force material i got lucky on, shame the wings of sin came after that, i appear to have used up my luck on that speed force material _-_.
  12. SilkyPawz Bunny

This ^^^^.. I mean we originally had 4 sub-capsules now we have none. We didn't even get Exobytes in these TC's. Wait till we get Augments. lol
    • Like x 3
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

would be nice if they used the improved system for capsules in the resurgence in a few months, i've been saving up rare open world collections for the next resurgence since i came back last month, just need to resub to sell the collections.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Taking exobytes out will encourage people to farm when augments come out. Either that or open older time capsules for them *wink*
  15. SilkyPawz Bunny

I meant it seems as Time Capsules go we are getting less and less. No no you go open the older ones.:p Augments hmmmm:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  16. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

I hope the hair styles are not LOCKED to gender specifics..ALOT of the older Female hairstyles in game can be worn for the MEN too..

I definitely like the added effect for HEAT VISION... do more of this with alot of the UNPOPULAR powers and weapons(STAFF) *cough cough* to get more variety and usage in the game.
  17. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Why can't we buy unopened kryptonian time capsules off the marketplace like we could with assassin time capsules? and if you do add it, can you add a "buy X amount" option? its a pain to buy them one by one.
  18. Elitism New Player

It’s clear that players are not happy with this. Tell us what you are going to do to make things better
    • Like x 3
  19. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Good for you m8. Thank you for your unwanted, useless, irrelevant to the discussion comment. :)
    • Like x 2
  20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

In before the thread: "Controller kicked for not rocking the Amulet of Rao"
    • Like x 5