What one new thing would u want added to dcuo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lukelucky, May 6, 2018.

1. lukelucky Devoted Player

Id like to see iconic side kicks and back ups. How cool would it be being able to have 3 characters u chose come in and aid u.

Even if they were added in a fashion simular to the boos and boo utility belt.

Thats mine what would u like to see new added?
    • Like x 1
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The mind swap duo

Using a system like Legends PVE (no access to inventory, menus, etc), you que in and the villain swaps your mind into the body of whoever your partner is. You now have to play as them - their powers; their load out; their movement mode. It would make each run a new experience and give a taste of many aspects of the game a player may have never tried or thought of.
    • Like x 5
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Spell check.
    • Like x 3
  4. krytine Loyal Player

A company you can trust to keep their word.
    A discount price worth a membership fee
    PvP getting the attention it needs
    Finally a company you can trust
    • Like x 2
  5. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

mating
    • Like x 1
  6. Trinidad James Loyal Player

A QOL update to vendors. I want to be able to pick how much of a item I want to buy in one purchase, also I want to be able to see much of the item I'm currently buying in my inventory. All features that's been in pokemon games for years. I'm sick of needing to buy a huge number of sodas or anything for that matter one click at a time.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

Perhaps more mentors and missions from them to do to that will give people a wider diversity of play.
  8. AllanPage Committed Player

A PvP fix, I would like them to revert back to old school pvp with Role gear and such. Its broken to the point beyond fixing or any hope now, imo.
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Like wanting a sports car I want better graphics even though I'm not gonna get either.
    • Like x 1
  10. Raven Roth Committed Player

Day and Night phases for Metro and Gotham

Central City as a new open world with leveling zones and safehouses

The abilty to change our powers to specific colors

New legends and new PVP maps after all this time
    • Like x 2
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

also like to see weather change, like how Gotham has rain but Metro doesn't but the grass is always green.
  12. Miss Adora Loyal Player

one main thing I want is better character customization, and a real teenage body
    • Like x 1
  13. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Don't interpret this as me knocking your post. Anecdotally its funny to hear the custom power color request resurface bc this used to get asked for back in 2012 when I first hopped on. I think the reason thats never happened is people are used to seeing certain colors for certain power interactions. If your swirly lines are the same color as my swirly lines I might think the mob is still terrorized when its really crushed.
  14. BumblingB I got better.

PI animations are different based on the PI. Example, dazed is always an animation around the head, while crushed is the squiggles on the sides.

As for what they were asking for is actual color changes to the powers as we are casting them. So like my EMP can be changed from blue to a white or green. A lot of people want to do this to lantern based powers, so they can change it from like a green to yellow or violet to thematically be what they want to be.
    • Like x 1
  15. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I just picked 2 random PIs but I see what you are saying. I guess the reason they never did it despite being asked for sporatically since launch is just strain on system/memory.
  16. BumblingB I got better.

I don't think there would be tech issues to the game, implementing a new UI "maybe" but tech issues to memory I don't think it would be. It's animations that take too much resources due to what has to be preloaded. (But with PS3 being discontinued, that may be no longer an issue.)

From what I remember their response was something to do with PvP, which never really held up back then either. Especially when at that time you could do combo clipping and your enemy just looked like he was spasming. Honestly, I really want to be able to adjust my power colors. PIs can still be general, like if I change my fire to green, the flames on the enemy can still be red/orange.
    • Like x 1
  17. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Reason I assumed memory is bc the would have to add in every color of fire and ice (how cool would black ice be) etc.
  18. BumblingB I got better.

It would be a skin not a replacement. Different than how skimming is vs flying.
  19. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Maybe I'm just IT illiterate but I dont see how they could have yellow fire, red fire, orange fire, black fire, green fire, blue fire, pink fire and purple fire for every power animation and then do the same for every powerset without adding a bunch of lines of of code
  20. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Supercharge able to work in tandem with another power like on Marvel’s Ultimate Alliance!
    • Like x 1