How many times has your main changed powers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Rising, Apr 11, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Beethoven’s 5th? :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Coelha Well-Known Player

Over 9000... I used to change my powers 3-4 times a month, the longer i stick with a power was atomic, for a year and a half (because i wasn't playing the game :p ).

I changed many times because i was bored of tanking with X power, changed a thousand times because of SM (i liked to run it with a lot of different tank powers to feel the challenge in different ways ) and changed because my leaguemates needed me using a Y power (like tod requiring a rage tank to easily hold the adds and we not having many that could run it like, 10 times a day :p ).

Never changed because a power was a fotm dps, but fotm tank? Not gonna lie :D . I'm planning to stay ice for sometime now or change only when i get my monthly DBC or/if they release a new SM/cool event.
    • Like x 1
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

never be see using gadgets using gadgets to do it...that is some shadow forcing right there...
    • Like x 1
  4. Wildboy Committed Player

Zero.
    • Like x 1
  5. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Technically 3 times. I started gadgets, switched to hard light, then earth, then back to gadgets in a very short period of time. Gadgets is always going to be my favorite.
  6. fm0987 Committed Player

Nature, rage, hl, earth
  7. lukelucky Devoted Player

At t4 i switched my main (tank role) to every power set before i hit max cr
    Did so again come t5

In total id say to many to count. Add the 2 alts i use to also run daily and its super high
  8. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Oh yeah, I forgot about changing to get all the T3 suits back in the day. But that doesnt really count.
  9. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

Started as ice subbed and switched to earth
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

NONE! SORCERY 4 LYFE
  11. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

Started with Mental as DPS in around 2012-2013
    Switched to Electric healing after AM hit (due to mental issues)
    Switched to Rage in October for like 3 days
    Switched to Hardlight just because I was curious
    Switched back to Mental the day before I decided to delete DC indefinitely.

This post just made me realize I wasted $40 with NO hesitation. Thank god I deleted this game, This game was making me broke :(
  12. fm0987 Committed Player

Oh yeah that reminds me, actually went nature, mental, rage, hl, earth
  13. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Zero times. I still play with my original Nature character, and also my Quantum, Electricity and Earth characters.
    I even have the free Power respec token we got during the revamp stashed in my bank.
    • Like x 1
  14. Bulgarian Force New Player

Started as ice. Switched to rage when the power came out. Year later switched to hardligh, then cele for a month (i needed t3 gear style feat) and switched back to hardlight.
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Classified;)
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

never. not once. first character I ever rolled was handblasts / gadgets. got a bow drop sometime in the first month, or so, & equipped that. been bow / gadgets ever since. changed one of me alts from something ( can't remember what ) to munitions when that came out, but, other than that, I don't change powers, I just roll another character.
  17. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

A lot over 6 years. People that dual role are less common, especially nowadays, so i have to be the responsible one by having troll tank and healer gear just so i can get the job done
  18. inferno Loyal Player

6 and I hope the next one, coming soon, will be the last time.
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

None. Fire tank to the death. And Rage tank on villain side. And nature for healer. Well, except for my celestial healer. And quantum troll. Had a mental villain dps at end game, but with villain side like it is I'm happy just to get the weeklies done on the tank.

Yeah, everything's in the back story. Why would my rage character suddenly shoot ice from her fingertips?
  20. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

My Main? Quantum 4Life!
    My alts though....lol