Time Capsule Resurgence 2018: Sinceriously?!?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 21, 2018.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

more profit would be made if the
    players can get what they want
    without the rng nonsense
    • Like x 4
  2. Road Kill Active Player

I ain't spending another cent above my monthly sub on this money pit until they actually make an effort to please me, like fix and add more content for pvp. Tbh i hate freaken auras. They don't make you stronger or more skillful, isn't that the goal of the game?
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I doubt you can demonstrate this financially.
    • Like x 4
  4. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

On Cosmetic Universe Online the Cosmetics make you look OP bro.
    • Like x 2
  5. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Electricity aura looked weak
    • Like x 2
  6. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

I’m only supporting this since there are no feats associated with them and there’s a possibility that I can help lower inflation prices on some of the older rare items. Needless to say, I still don’t have a single Material or rare aura yet...370 SP’s later, so its not that big of a deal anymore.
    • Like x 2
  7. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Yes but It's 7$
  8. kingmasternova Loyal Player

It has feats/sp's all time capsules has feats
  9. Ully Committed Player

Hi there, do you think profits can't be made if the developers utilised the marketplace to its fullest potential? (e.g. allowing players to outright buy cosmetic items they want?) Personally, I just want the option to buy cosmetic items on the marketplace without having to buy a "chance" at something that I like. The community has been asking for these particular cosmetic items (power auras) for a long time and now that they're finally here, the developers have failed to provide a method in which we can buy them directly from the marketplace. That irks me. Again, I think this is a legitimate grievance, if you disagree, that's cool but a response like "because profit has to be made", is neither helpful nor novel, to the portion of the community that prefers direct purchases.
    • Like x 1
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

The auras don't have feats.
    • Like x 1
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

First, please say a figure you would be willing to pay for one aura, able to be unlocked on one character.
  12. kingmasternova Loyal Player

It gives u 1of each time capsules that u don't need keys to open.
  13. Ully Committed Player

Yeah, If I like something, I'm buying it regardless.
  14. Dene Devoted Player

But the auras do not
    • Like x 1
  15. kingmasternova Loyal Player

New aura should be at 8$, 1 year later 4$, then 2 years later 2$
    No feats, no stats just style
    • Like x 2
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm calling it now...Fire & Ice Auras are gonna be the priciest of all...even with "even" odds. And I also foresee the nature one being the new "Purple aura" (super common and people trying to dump it off quickly). :p:D
    • Like x 4
  17. majosea Dedicated Player

1 dollar more not spin the wheel of rng and get the aura I want (sold)
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    Spending $7 to buy 7 Stabilizers??
    Or spending $7 (700 MC/DBC) on the MP???

What's the difference?? :confused: :confused:

Heck if you buy a stack of 20 Stabuilizers.... you can save a few extra pennies... not much... but a few. ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. kingmasternova Loyal Player

There aura's in each time capsule's the New aura doesn't not.
    So they should have just made the New aura as a bundle pack like the material pack.
    Then just add all items from all time capsules in 1 box. And call it ''Time capsule''
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2