Post the Superman outfit you want to see as a new style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Twilight Avenged, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Dene Devoted Player

I'm loving this thread.. seeing so many versions i have never seen before

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. 0riginal R0CKET Active Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Didn't see these posted yet.
    • Like x 1
  3. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

This is why we need belts that use our emblems as the buckl
    • Like x 2
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

"If someone asks to see your ID, and you show 'em your belt buckle, yooooou might be a redneck!"
    --Jeff Foxworthy

[IMG]

Ya know, he WAS raised on a farm in Kansas! ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

If you think putting on a pair of glasses is an effective disguise....and it works...you might be a redneck :D
    • Like x 3
  6. JKwak Well-Known Player

when did Nicolas Cage play Superman?
    omg i want an Nicolas Cage Superman in dcuo
  7. Dene Devoted Player

1996 - they *nearly* did a "Superman Lives" movie with him as the star. Lots of stories about it on the net... they even made a documentary about the failed attempt
  8. JKwak Well-Known Player

i cant really imagine Nicolas Cage as Superman i mean he is a good actor but the movies he plays in are alway crap
    they should make a mission in dcuo about Nicolas Cage making a Superman movie and meeting the actual Superman
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Then you need to watch The Death of Superman Lives what happened ;) ;) ;
    • Like x 1
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

This Super-Man emblem would be so cool...
    • Like x 3
  11. Controller Devoted Player

A Russian Superman and a Russian Justice League would be quite the wildcard

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. The GD Green Lantern New Player

In the same spirit I'd like to see Superman's combination of his costume, Hal Jordan's Lantern suit, & Kyle Rayners.
    https://imgur.com/a/MmRsH
    [IMG]
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know some are gonna say that is dumb, but still
    [IMG]
    Alternates I'd like to see, other than Ultraman
    [IMG]
    Another Alternate (technically all, but since it is Superman) that is another Alternate I'd like to see.
    [IMG]
    Super-Demon, Superdoom, Mister Majestic, Apollo and Kal Kent...did I mention alternate-costumes for Superman (and others)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

I realize several of these are pull-off-able with just that emblem. But releasing a good copy of that emblem, instead of the tiny time-capsule ones, would get it done.
    • Like x 3
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Russian Batman and the Soviet Superman are the two most awesome in my opinion. So though I’d love the whole set, as long as those two are released I’m good.
  15. E Clip Dedicated Player

For me Superman works best in his iconic suit, there are rare costumes which depart from the norm that I like, like the Godfall suit which was posted a few pages back. Then again Michael Turner's work is still my favorite to this day. Its been 10 years since he passed away from cancer, so perhaps DCUO can honor him as well for the anniversary? Please? :)

Anyways, nothing out of the ordinary, however I would like to see a ripped Superman with a more bulked up chest.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Batrederik Dedicated Player

here is the like for the trailer from death of superman and young justice in YouTube and it looks pretty nice *

17. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I'll buy it on blu ray 4K when it comes out in spring :)
  18. Batrederik Dedicated Player

oops! made a mistake in my text :( I wrote the like wrong... it was meant to be *link*
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

20. acvoelcker New Player

I want to see Future's End Superman

[IMG]
    • Like x 3