Inner Circle - USPS/PC - Hero League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TKMcClone, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Bump

Contact Gladiator76, Thundar, or myself Black Prime if interested.
  2. Gladiator76 Level 30

Bump. Come join the fun. Contact me on any of the toons I have in my sig we would love to have you. And we give cookies. :D
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Bump. We are still looking to add active players. Currently we have four or five active players. We are a ALT friendly league. Most of us have one or two, or six. :) Hit up one of us in game.
  4. Gladiator76 Level 30

We are looking for a few more people when the dlc drops. A few people have returned this past week. C'mon and join the fun.
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Bump we are still here.
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Bump.

If you are interested in joining, please leave a message here or send a PM to gladiator or myself here. There is some glitch in game with sending an email.
  7. IceLantern New Player

Damn, didn't know you guys were still active.
    • Like x 2
  8. DiMENTlo New Player

Hey guys, I was in Inner Circle for a very short amount of time before I quit playing (2+ years ago). Ice Lantern brought me in back then. I recently got back into the game and I miss running with a team. I tried to message you in game Black Prime so I'm assuming that last post means you didn't get the message. In the last week I've been able to scrap my main characters cr up to 169 but sadly I only have 143sp atm. I understand I don't meet your sp standards so I'll work on that.

If you need to reach me in game my 2 main characters are:
    Dimentlo
    MissesFreeze
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

*In-game name: Muzura
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC West Coast
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR189/277SP
    *Power: Mental
    *Role: DPS/Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 45
    *About yourself: Oregon Born and Bred. I've only run with a few leagues since I started playing. Left my Last League because i found myself Wanting More than they could provide.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for an Active League with Fun/Energetic Lets tackle this mountain attitude.
    I loved my last league, However League rarely tackled Elite Content and No Survival Mode Content. ISO a fun group with minimal drama to Grow and Enjoy this game we all play!
  10. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

We are still here. :)
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Bump.

We have added a few new players as of late. Still looking for more. Hit us up. :)
  12. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Redefy
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR189/212sp
    *Power: Mental
    *Role: DPS/Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 26

Hello, was wondering if you're still recruiting? My league been inactive for months and I hit that point where I'm just tired of pugging everything and my sp suffering bad. I run everything from duos to raids and sm, also do a little pvp for the feats and willing to help out. Not much of an expert, started playing late February, but know my power very well, mostly dps but like trolling too.
  13. Gladiator76 Level 30

14. iRelentless New Player

question is this lg a big lg or a tight niche group where everyone knows and can vouch for everyone I'm a returning vet been back for about few weeks I'm currently 190 cr 284 sp hl dps 189 troll ive been this power since its introduction
  15. Saybro Committed Player

Glad you all are still active.
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Bump

Only two of us left. We are trying to decide if we should merge with another league or rebuild. We are both long time vets. Both 300SP players and run alts. We are both laid back adults. Hit me up here or in-game if interested. Since there is only two of us, we pug a lot, but get things done.
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

And we are back. After a break, and trying to merge into another league. Giving this another try.

Currently have two or three active members. We are at end game CR with over 300sp. Looking for people who are casual players. Hit me up in game or PM here.
    • Like x 1
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Had a great time last night. Got our dailies done and ran some catalyst missions.

Hit me up if your looking for a league.
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lunch time bump :)

We are looking to add players to the league.

Hit me up in-game or PM me here.
  20. jamesbopp43 Committed Player

Hey, just wanted to give some love to my old league. It sounds like not many are still around from the last time I checked in (Nessa? Red Cap?). Glad to see Black Prime still around!

Anyways, I hope all is well and that you guys get active again.