Stats matter ruined old content!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by superboi, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Is kahndaq still broken at the rocks? I have not ran that one in a while. I remember the spawns around the starting area would get really bugged out and start spawning by the repair vendor.
    • Like x 1
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I almost forgot. Does kahndaq still start during the first cut scene? That use to make a lot of groups wipe right off the bat.
  3. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Theres a time to be all sunshine and happiness and a time for people to face facts. The OP can go ahead and flood a whole room with tears if he wants to, doesnt change how awful AMs and CR differential actually was. Pretending otherwise would be a disservice to anyone looking for some facts from the forums.
    • Like x 4
  4. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Kandaq can be done. The Water Keepers can be pulled away by a tank so they can't fire on the rock You need two tanks for that part.

Kandaq and FOS2 need 2 tanks, 2 trolls, 2 healers, and 2 dps And they need to know their roles.
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Even with CR differential you wouldn't have been able to faceroll DWF at 200 cr
    • Like x 2
  6. superboi New Player

The problem is where do you find roles for old content? Most players are DPS and LFG doesn’t yield results for old content.
    • Like x 1
  7. kingmasternova Loyal Player

The difficult is fine, but the thing ignoring to me is went you have mix cr's where the difficulty is out of wack.
    Especially if everyone is attacking the some person.
    If there a high cr in your mission with a low cr. The damage % are nerf
    To let the high cr to do damage, there's a small window of the damage where the low cr can make a high cr do a huge amount of damage.
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Famous WilderMidnight hyperbole/exaggeration.
    • Like x 2
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Have you run out of posters to argue with or are you just waiting for a queue to finally pop?
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

A little bit of both. Are you going to keep saying everyone quit the game all year? Or will you eventually realize it's not that bad?
    • Like x 1
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

I mean, the revamp did make players quit. Some people quit because of the revamp, some people quit because of TC's and the like, some people quit because of content staying the same old, same old. AM's had its issues and made some people quit over it, guess what, the revamp had the exact same effect on some.
    • Like x 1
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I never said the revamp didn't make people quit, but "most players" is a clear exaggeration.
    • Like x 2
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

That we can problably agree on. A lot of people did quit, but i don't think the revamp alone is to blame for it. Quite a few reasons covers it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I've found Kahndaq Waterkeepers tough even with two tanks, two controllers, two healers, and two damage players unless the damage players were 100+. I have yet to run it with a group at tier that could get past it. The Waterkeepers take too long to take down, and their constant immunity is a pain in the butt. After a while, tank or not, the Waterkeepers just keep moving back to position and hitting the rocks because tanks can't move them.
    • Like x 1
  15. krytine Loyal Player

I am sorry I just ran a group of 4 in all of the batcaves man and fos and the 4 of us had no issues no wipes and tones of feats earned. How in the heck is any of these raids hard
  16. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

What combat ratings? Have you tried running at tier with less than 100 skill points?

Those raids you mention actually aren't bad at tier if you know the mechanics. Kahndaq first objective ... That's another story. It's doable with a very experienced group with all players maximizing their roles, but how often do you see that in a random queue?
    • Like x 2
  17. krytine Loyal Player

New group ppl that never ran together before cr ranged from 130 150 120 and 220. And two of them at the time had 80 sp the other had 60 me I was healing 330 sp
  18. majosea Dedicated Player

he right , the revamp ruin the for some players that dont want to learn just burn ,
    # mechanics matter , the revamp was not going your stats op like in update 47
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

WEAK
  20. superboi New Player

Specifically seeing trouble with raids like Hall of Hades and Throne of the Dead. You can spend hours in these raids with a random queue. The lack of roles is a major problem.

In Hall of Hades the other day after an hour could only beat one boss because we kept dying at the agitated boss. I was on my low CR healer alt and there was no controller and I was only healer. The group (including tank) got swarmed and stomped in just a few hits by the adds.