Jokes Versus Riddles - Faded Joker Calling Card

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TybeeTahiri, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Hard to say, really. Like I said above, if the collections have multiple locations, then they may made the drop rates lower because we're getting more opportunities at them. If that collection piece does indeed drop in the duo, then that increases your chances of getting it from once per week to 8 times per week. Wouldn't be the first time drop rates have been lowered when more opportunities at the prize have been made available.

I, personally, don't like the collection method of distribution for the Omnipotent items, because of threads like this, where people who are playing the content are struggling to complete the rewards thanks to RNG. IMO, the best method of distribution was the Starro event via R&D.

The Omnipotent items were progressed towards as you participated in the event. Sure, there was some elements of RNG to it, but it was no where near as bad the drop rates on these collections. Worst case scenario, you had to buy a couple of components for a few hundred thousand dollars off the Broker.

I think that improvements to the way Starro's Omnipotent items were distributed should be the way Omnipotent items are handled in the future. Specifically, the ability to create Account Bound Omnipotent items.
    • Like x 2
  2. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Crazy thing happened. I was reading this thread this morning and decided to go over to Amusement Mile and try for the drop on the "42" mission. Sure enough I got the Faded Card collection. I ran that mission every week since the episode dropped and had zero luck so I just stopped running it and started saving money to buy the rest of the collections I needed. Decided to try again today after reading this thread and of course I get it lol.

Another funny story somewhat related to the topic. I've spent a ton of replays trying to get The Complex Crime scene collection to drop and have had zero luck. The day before the PS3 got dropped from the game we ran the Alert once and my league mate got the collection to drop. The crazy part is that he was a PS3 player so it was definitely bittersweet for him lol. Gets the rarest collection drop a day before he was about to get the boot from the game lol. He ended up giving it to another league mate
    • Like x 1
  3. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

That DLC has by far the worst drop rates I've seen to date. I was running everything daily on 3 toons for the first three months and never completed the Jokes vs Riddles or Riddleman This collection. Can't remember which one it is atm, but I only have a whopping 1/12...The grind is just becoming too much to care anymore.
    • Like x 2
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Any chance you have it for sale ?
  5. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I gave up on the op items from RWC. The only collection piece that has actually dropped for me since I got the feat for increased drops was yours truly Jokers calling card. Made me a easy few 100 mil due to getting about 10 of them bad boys but I haven’t gotten anything else to drop. I’m not buying it because I wasn’t going togo broke off of a collection that was going to be irrelevant in a few months and I just wanted to save up on my cash.
  6. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Pocket change... :D

I kid, the broker prices on some of these collections is ridiculous.
  7. Django Unchained Level 30

Just got it today from the /333