DCUO Anniversary Event 2018 Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nah, I haven't got access to Ambush Bug on test and I haven't unlocked Krypto yet on live. I'd be curious to know if Krypto interacts with him or any other base items, as my list isn't confirmed as being 100% complete.

--------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering also if anyone has any information on the D.N.A. Sample of Aurakles collection and Apokoliptian Analyzer collection from the "Sourced from The Source" collection?

These were the only 2 I couldn't find after spending the best part of a month trying to get them on test. I assume they're both in the raid. I've ran the raid a couple of times on live, but I haven't seen either of those collections listed in the Loot tab after completing the content. My Eyes™ haven't been able to provide me with any information, either.

If anyone has any information, let me know. I know they're in game, because they're listed on the Broker, but it's just the known drop locations I'm curious about, because the Sourced from the Source collection is spread out over the entire event.
    • Like x 1
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks again for all the great information
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I have ambush bug and krypto in the same base. So far I only seen krypto follow him for a few seconds. But I did not stay very long in my base to see anything else
    • Like x 2
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea have them both in the same base too, but I haven't seen anything yet, and was curious if anyone sat in their base watching krypto long enough to see if they do interact

I know, I'm on test too, just not as active as you, Torikumu, I meant live server wise if anyone seen anything, should've been a little bit clearer :p
    • Like x 1
  5. Silver Fox New Player

Is the fourth world New aura tradable?
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

No idea, to be honest. I've still not got it.
  7. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Sadly no. Nor is it account bound. IMO, it's not all that great. It's just the Ultimate Aura colored blue.
    • Like x 1
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Does Anyone KNow where the Dark Knights Metal Emblems Drop? No one I have talked to Have seen them
  9. Shn275 Well-Known Player

I believe they're going to be the Anniversary gift for this year. 7 emblems for our 7th year.
    • Like x 1
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Even though im not a fan of emblems, i cant be ungrateful because it is a gift. I just really hope its something different besides emblems...
    • Like x 2
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I got both of these from the earth 3 solo mission, got the apokoliptian angler yesterday, today I got the d.n.a sample of aurakles
    • Like x 1
  12. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Can confirm this.
    • Like x 2
  13. Silver Fox New Player

Thanks for the info bro, I wanted to know because I was going use the money making trick 101 with it. But I guess I can't do it with this aura.
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I got the DNA of Aurakles in my solo loot cache from the new solo they added
    • Like x 2
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the confirmation, everyone :) I've ran that Solo at least 50 times on Test and more since the event has been live, but still haven't seen either of those collections drop. I'm guessing they're pretty rare, or I'm just having some terrible luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As you may (or may not) know, the Dark Night Metal emblems were released officially today. The worst kept secret in DCUO (at least in 2018) is a free reward for members. Check the Redeem/Claim section of the Marketplace after resets on the 11th of November 2018.

Non-members/Alts can purchase the full set of 16 emblems from a box found on the rewards vendor for 75 Qwardian Crowns.

Here's a video of the emblems that I've been sitting on for a while now:

Also, there's another gift, for all players - a retextured version of the classic Dark Specter Batsuit style. It's essentially the exact same style as the one in the T2 Heroes vendor, but the texturing has been redone using modern techniques, so it looks more like a better, modern style.

This is essentially "a look at" what DCUO would be like if they went back through the game's assets and redone all the textures at a higher resolution, utilising things like glossiness maps and better normal maps.

• Like x 1
  16. King Smoker Well-Known Player

i used around 1500 replays on the solo and got around id say 12 of the collections that go towards the aura the drop rate is pretty bad but since it resets everyday and can be done on multiple alts that are low lvl im fine with it.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lodestone Active Player

Devs can you give us/me a reason why the Azure Misted Aura from last year's Anniversary Event is tradeable but the Fourth World New God Aura from this year's Anniversary Event isn't even account bound tradeable?!
    Could be you had a good reason for it but i find it rather unlogical and i really hope that you guys are gonna reconsider this and make it atleast account bound.
    • Like x 1
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

According to Mepps, it's been fixed internally, which means it'll be heading down the development pipeline and onto the live servers soon:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...t-account-bound-tradable.293810/#post-4080558
    • Like x 1
  19. TroEL Dedicated Player

Anyone know if you can put an emblem on the enhanced origin chest?
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Not 100% but I don't think it does. The regular version doesn't. I'll check when I'm in game later.