DCUO Anniversary Event 2018 Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

The Anti-Monitor has returned to Metropolis in the DCUO Anniversary event Attack of the Anti-Monitor. The event made it's debut last year, offering a bigger event experience than your usual seasonal event, but not quite as big to be considered an episode.

The event is back and has received a new wave of rewards to unlock.

Way back in 2011, the "Fractured Future" trailer was released. It was an expansion upon the epic trailer/introduction video that begins every adventure in DCUO. In this trailer, a character by the name of Fracture appeared. He was a test subject of Lex Luthor's who was attempting to utilise Brainiac's Exobyte technology so that he could take the technology back to the modern era, to help Earth in the impending war against Brainiac.

Although Fracture is yet to debut in DCUO, his style has finally been made available for players to collect under the title "Exobyte Origin".

In addition to the Exobyte Origin Style, beloved DC Comics Dog, Krypto has been added to the game as a pet for your base. Krypto comes with his own bowl and bed, both are items he interacts with.

There are also Brainiac themed base items, emblems and a new New Gods inspired aura to collect.

So without further adieu...

• Like x 6
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Fracture's "Exobyte Origin" Style
    Costs: 20 Qwardian Crowns per piece
    Feat: The Exobyte Prototype (1 Star, 10 feat points)

Notes
    This style is inspired by Fracture, a character who features in the DCUO trailer "Fractured Future".

Upon collecting a piece of this gear, a plan to build an Enhanced version of the style will appear on the vendor.

There are no stats associated with this style. It is purely a cosmetic item. Last year's "Life Shell" style/gear has been updated to max out at a maximum item level of 192, which is one level less than the current rare drop maximum in Episode 30.

You cannot put an emblem on this style.

===========================================================

Fracture's "Enhanced Exobyte Origin" Style
    Feat: Fractured Future (0 Star, 0 feat points)

Notes
    This style is "Enhanced" version of the Exobyte Origin style. In addition to the colour regions which emit a glow, the style also boasts plastic/metallic/shiny textures, similar to that which we saw on the recent Johnny Quick Helmet from the "Last Will and Testament of the Justice Underground" collection.

This style is crafted via R&D plans. The R&D plans are obtained from the Anniversary Event vendor and appear after you purchase a piece of the Exobyte Origin style.

The cost to craft each piece of the Enhanced Exobyte Origin style is 10x Simple Materials, 5x Anti-Matter Motes and 20x Qwa-Bombs.

Collecting all pieces of the Enhanced style will unlock the 0 stars/0 feat points "Fractured Future" feat, which grants the "Prototype [...]" title.

You cannot put an emblem on this style.

=========================================================

Qwardian Thunder Elite Helm - Head Style

Notes
    The Qwardian Thunderer Elite Helm is a Gold rarity head style item.

It has no gear or stats attached to it. It is purely cosmetic.

The Qwardian Thunderer Elite Helm can be acquired from Centennial Collapse Event: Loot Cache boxes. Specifically, the loot box reward for completing the new daily solo mission "A World Past Hope and Fear".

The style is currently non-tradable and isn't account bound.

=========================================================

Dark Nights Metal Emblems Set
    Cost: 75 Qwardian Crowns
    Feat: Rise of the Batmen (3 Stars, 50 Points)

Notes
    The Dark Nights Metal emblems set is a late addition to the 2018 Update of the Anniversary event. It is now available in the vendor at a cost of 75 Qwardian Crowns.

The emblems are distributed in a box which contains all 8 emblems and all 8 enhanced emblems.

To celebrate DCUO's 7th Anniversary, all members were given the emblem box for free. Members had from between the 11th of January 2018 until the 31st of January 2018 to claim their free box.
    • Like x 3
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Krypto's Super Crate
    Cost: 140x Qwardian Crowns

Contents
    1x Krypto Totem
    1x Krypto Bed
    1x Krypto Bowl

Notes/Trivia
    Krypto is the first dog base pet in the game.

Upon his debut, he boasts the most animations and sound effects of any of the pets introduced to DCUO so far.

The Crate and the items within it are NOT tradable, but they are Account Bound.

As of the 22nd of December test server hot fix, The Krypto Totem, Krypto Bed and Krypto Bowl can be donated to League Halls.

There no feats associated with this item.

Players can interact with Krypto's Bowl. Doing so will fill the bowl with dog food. Soon after, Krypto will walk up to the bowl and eat the food in it.

Krypto is known to interact with the following base items:
    • Krypto Bed
      • Krypto will sleep on the bed.
    • Krypto Bowl
      • When filled by the player, Krypto will eat the food inside the bowl.
    • Teekl Totem
      • Krypto will burn Teekl with his laser vision, causing her to run away, on fire.
    • Pengbot Totem
      • Krypto will explode Pengbot with his laser vision.
      • Krypto will freeze Pengbot with his freeze breath.
    • Rain - Small Area
      • Krypto will shake himself dry after interacting with this item.
    • Rain - Large Area
      • Krypto will shake himself dry after interacting with this item.
    ============================================================================

Brainiac Base Items
    There are 27 new base items to collect in the 2018 Update to the Anniversary Event. Here is a complete rundown of all the items:
    1. Coluan Canister
    2. Coluan Conduits
    3. Coluan Conduits – Lair
    4. Coluan Container
    5. Coluan Digitizer
    6. Coluan Exobyte Generator
    7. Coluan Kiosk
    8. Coluan Mainframe
    9. Coluan Monitor
    10. Coluan Monolith
    11. Coluan Obelisk
    12. Coluan Pillar
    13. Coluan Pipes
    14. Coluan Pipes – Lair
    15. Coluan Resonating Column
    16. Coluan Resonating Spire
    17. Coluan Stanchion
    18. Coluan Wires
    19. Coluan Wires – Lair
    The remaining 8 base items are required in order to complete the "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" feat. These items are:
    1. Coluan Antenna Array
    2. Coluan Capacitor
    3. Coluan Stabilizer
    4. Coluan Transducer
    5. Coluan Photonic Sensor
    6. Coluan Acoustic Sensor
    7. Coluan Vibronic Sensor
    8. Coluan Sensory Amplifier
    Notes/Trivia
    Collecting any base item will unlock the "Brainiac Bunker" feat worth 10 feat points or 1 Star.

All base items featured in this list are available in a special "Brainiac Base Items" loot box, found on the Qwardian vendor for 20 Qwardian Crowns. Each box randomly selects 3 items from the above list. Repeat items in the same box are possible.

These base items are dropping from Loot Caches rewarded for missions completed in the Anniversary event.

They seem to be mixed together with last year's assortment.

"Coluan" is the name of the humanoid race found on the planet Colu, Brainiac's home planet.
    • Like x 8
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Collections

In addition to last year's collections, the 2018 update features 2 new collections for players to chase.

The "Sourced from "The Source"" Collection which rewards players with the Fourth World New God Aura and the 3 Star "Old Gold, Meet New Blue" feat.

The "Brainiac v Anti-Monitor: Dusk of Anti-Justice" Collection which rewards players with a Marks of Victory bundle, the 3 star "Battle of the Baddies" feat, and the "Anti-Matter" title.

Sourced from "The Source"
    Locations: Various missions in the Anniversary Event
    Reward: Fourth World New God Aura
    Feat: "Old Gold, Meet New Blue" (3 Stars, 50 feat points)

Collections
    1. D.N.A. Sample of Aurakles
    2. Apokoliptian Angler
    3. Incomplete Intergang Crime Bible
    4. Malfunctioning Aero-Disc
    5. Lightray's Solar-Radiated Gauntlet
    6. Orion's Astro-Force Residue
    7. Mister Miracle's Mask Circuitry
    8. Replica of Big Barda's Mega-Rod
    9. Smashed Motherbox
    10. Dismantled Fatherbox
    11. Mobius Chair Component
    12. Element X Remnant

=====================================================

Brainiac v Anti-Monitor: Dawn of Anti-Justice
    Locations: Event Vendor and various missions in the Anniversary Event
    Reward: 5x Marks of Victory, "Anti-Matter" title
    Feat: "Battle of the Baddies" (3 Stars, 50 feat points)

Collections
    1. Cosmic Tuning Packet Analyzer (25x Qwardian Crowns)
    2. Digitized Q Energy
    3. Avatar of Anti-Matter Architecture
    4. Bottled Qwardian City
    5. Brainiac 8.0 OS System
    6. Defective Solar-Aggressor Missile
    7. Anti-Life Equation Fragment
    8. Vibrating Chunk of Anti-Monitor's Armor
    9. Reprogrammed Manhunter CPU
    10. Elseworld-Matter Penetrating Pulse Design
    11. Anti-Matter Computer Virus
    12. Qwardian-Hacked Brainiac Probe

• Like x 2
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Feats
    The following feats were added as part of the 2018 update to the DCUO Anti-Monitor Anniversary Event:

The Exobyte Prototype
    1 Star, 10 Feat Points
    Collect all styles in the Exobyte Origin set.

Fractured Future
    0 Stars, 0 Feat Points
    Grants Title: "Prototype [...]"
    Collect all styles in the Enhanced Exobyte Origin set.

Brainiac Bunker
    1 Star, 10 Feat Points
    Collect 1 Base Item from the 2018 Attack of the Anti-Monitor event.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    2 Stars, 25 Feat Points
    Collect all 8 Brainiac Neural Network Base Items from the 2018 Attack of the Anti-Monitor Event.

Old Gold, Meet New Blue
    3 Stars, 50 Feat Points
    Collect the Fourth World New God Aura style.

Battle of the Baddies
    3 Stars, 50 Feat Points
    Complete the Brainiac v Anti-Monitor: Dusk of Anti-Justice collection.
    • Like x 2
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Can you wear an emblem on the chest?
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'll check this out for you, next time I'm on test :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Uploaded a video showcasing the new base items, all themed around Brainiac and maps containing props related to him. There are 27 new items overall, but only 8 specific items are required for all of base item related feats in this event.

Unfortunately, you aren't able to put an emblem on this style :(
    • Like x 2
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Just added some information and a video showcase of the Enhanced Exobyte Origin style. Check it out above :)

[IMG]
  10. Saami Loyal Player

I like the cost of Krypto. 140 quarks is something that even f2p can get relatively easy.
    Thanks for info btw.
    • Like x 1
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It was brought to my attention by Trexlight that there is a bonus drop. It's called the "Qwardian Thunderer Elite Helmet". Trex got it from the loot box that drops at the end of the new mission.

I can't figure out how to embed this on the forum, but here's a clip from Trex's stream where he shows off the style:

No problem :)
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Are there any more base items from the event besides those listed here? A post on the rewards thread piqued my interest.

That said, I'd be concerned if there are too many as I don't want a repeat performance of what happened with EP29, especially with this being an event.
  13. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've just finished work on a new video showcasing the new Qwardian Thunderer Elite Helm:

It's a Gold rarity, style only item that has a chance to drop from the Centennial Collapse Event: Loot Cache. Specifically, the version handed out for completing the new daily solo mission. I'm not sure yet if it has a chance to drop in other caches, but can confirm 100% that it's definitely dropping from there.
  14. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Hell, I can get it now then. Kewl.
  15. HadleyVeritas New Player

HI :D I have a question :D First of all thank you very much for the information and for sharing!
    My question is: On last year, this event which featured the Anti Monitor, he was the big bad guy, so, in this one, will he still be the big bad guy or will brainiac be? And also, on the last year you were able to get collection pieces that, if were all collected, would give the azure mist aura, are these collections still dropping or nope :c? I missed some collections but i got the ony you had to buy, so i really hope i can still get the ones i missed
    • Like x 1
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

My pleasure :) Merry Christmas

Anti-Monitor is still the main, focal villain of the Anniversary Event. The only aspect of the event which is different, from a storyline perspective is that there's a new mission which binds the end of Episode 30's "The Escape" raid with the Anniversary event. But this mission isn't anything ground breaking and has as much depth as a small puddle. I think it was done more as a world building exercise than an attempt to intertwine both E30 and the Anti-Monitor event.

The Azure Misted Aura collection is still dropping in the Anti-Monitor Raid and the vendor collection piece can still be bought off the Anniversary Event vendor, too. All rewards from last year are still available.

Hope this information is useful to you.
    • Like x 3
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The new pricing for the Life shell set.

Head: 40 Crowns.
    Shoulders: 35 Crowns.
    Chest: 45 Crowns.

Back: 30 Crowns.

Hands: 20 Crowns.
    Waist: 25 Crowns.
    Legs: 45 Crowns.
    Feet: 20 Crowns.

Total Cost: 260 Crowns.

Note: The gear is unattunded and now scales up to 192; so like previous gear obtained from other content; this gear will scale and level up with you as you gain your CR.
    • Like x 2
  18. MastersGL New Player

How many crowns are missions dropping?
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Trexlight put this information together in the testing thread:

Don't think anything has changed since then.

Jacob Dragonhunter also did some time estimations on how long it'd take to acquire the rewards, if you're playing at his specific times:

20. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen krypto interact with ambush bug?