Characters You would like to see in future episodes?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildcat, Nov 7, 2017.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Night wing main story donna troy main story cyborg main story trigon dlc raven main story trigon dlc beast boy trigon dlc starfire trigon dlc Robin main story. Teen titans all over this game.
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

If you think The Creeper wouldn't be a good addition to the game...YOU-ARE-WRONG!

Hawk & Dove
    Brother Power, The Geek
    Cain & Abel
    The White Rabbit

--- A DLC based on the funnier side of DC comics could include...
    The Inferior Five
    Angel & the Ape
    Captain Carrot & The Zoo Crew
    What would make it even funnier...make reference to the Love released comics.

--- More time travel anyone?
    Sgt. Rock
    Enemy Ace
    Jonathan Hex
    The Haunted Tank
  3. Wildcat Committed Player

hm.. more Batgirl for someone? :p
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

This is my dream Episode.

It would involve us turning into funny animal versions of ourselves to run the content.

Mongoose Migraine is ready! :D

I see what you did there. ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Kuno Loyal Player

Barbara Gordon back as Batgirl in a new storyline for an episode. Along with the Birds of Prey, Black Canary and Huntress (2 inspired gear sets, one on Rebirth Black Canary and one Rebirth Batgirl). We never had content featuring BoP and thats a real shame.
    Actually an "all female" episode celebrating women in comics would be SICK. Throw in Catwoman and also Batwoman for LTGB representation and I'll die.

More Aquaman and Mera, both with updated models based on more current encarnations / movie for an Atlantis much expected episode.

Always up for more Titans, cant get enough of them, love them too much.
  6. Klownnuke Active Player

Lobo. Please, just give us Lobo.
    • Like x 3
  7. Capitaine Courage Active Player

Already IG
    I'd Like to see more of Captain Marvel (Black Adam, even if I like him even more, already has Duo, Alerts and Raids dedicated to him)
    Also the Atom, which is not really used besides 3 or 4 lines in the Prison Break raid and a loading screen, and could bring some original content with him (Innerspace style, which would also work well as a meta reference to the movie and the way Palmer is characterised in the CW productions, 80's style)

Not IG
    Firestorm is surpsingly absent when there is an entire line of power built upon him.
    Superboy Prime could be an excellent villain (even if there is already a lot of Superman / kryptonian stuff IG)
    Regarding Batman, something relative to the Court of Owls (with Talon and their version of Owlman)
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

New characters?

For an Aquaman episode:

Atlanna, the Trench, The Dead King, Black Manta, King Shark, Aqualad, Red Torpedo, Scavenger

For a CS sequel:

Power Ring, Atomica, Omega Man, Dr Impossible

For a JLD episode:

Obsidian, maybe Arthurian characters like Morgaine le Fey? I think most JLD characters are already in the game, thinking of new ones.

For a Legion of Super Heroes episode:

Brainiac 5, Saturn Girl, Bouncing Boy, Emerald Empress, etc.

For a continuation of the Darkseid storyline:

Metron, Highfather, Gilotina, Virman Vundabar,
    • Like x 1
  10. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

LOBO!

I'm so tired of tights, loin clothes, Amazonian, kryptonian, and Batman related styles and bosses. I want Lobo to invade our universe and for the first time in the game, have have fight along side the Justice League. They all get their own stories and villains. Heck with that. I've been part of the JLA for 6 years and have never been able to fight along with them.

I picked Lobo cause he always seems to pick on Superman. All three would be needed for this. On top of the content and characters. I want more rough Lobo inspired clothing. The movies and tv shows trying to make these things more real show.them dressing very differently than in comics. I like the trend. Cage with his jeans and black hoodie. This has been my style for years. Lobo inspired clothing and hair styles, could be fun. Pretty sure Lobo has clones that could be fun to fight.

Something a little different that what we are used to. :)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/LoboComics.png
  11. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Now that the PS3 is going away,...........a huge open world bounty featuring:

[IMG]

And,....there is no excuse:

[IMG]

I am waiting. Thank You.....
    • Like x 2
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Spider-ma....oh wait :p:oops:

On a more serious note, this guy...
    [IMG]
    Preferably the cosmic version.
  13. ACE FREHLEY Well-Known Player

I would love to see a episode featuring this guy:
    Chronos
    [IMG]
    and then I would love to see these guys introduced in some way:
    Catman
    [IMG]
    Calendar Man
    [IMG]
    Composite Superman
    [IMG]
    Signalman
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

This is the one that should have been in the game a long time ago. Even if they can't work out the absorption mechanic, he should just be a boss with all of the powers of the core seven JLA (heat vision, magic lasso, ring constructs, super speed, etc). That shouldn't be difficult to do; all of the assets are in game right now.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I forgot Siren! :O
  16. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Pve content, Emperor joker with reality warping powers, and mxyzptlk having a mechanic like starro, but anything he desires ofcourse, and bring in Mr. Grundy as legend.
  17. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

On top of Captain Atom. I would love a big event fighting The Monarch
  18. DC Urban Committed Player

[IMG]

DC's best kept secret. They will never give this guy any type of shine, because he is on par with Superman, but no known weakness like Superman. He is Superman +1. There is strangely not many scans of this guy, hmmm....:rolleyes:

Somebody is scared their poster child may get overshadowed:D
    • Like x 1
  19. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Indeed my friend,.......INDEED!!!
  20. Controller Devoted Player

I share your enthusiasm wholeheartedly - but Icon DOES have weaknesses...he is NOT meant to be stronger or more powerful than Superman.

He is quoted once in his comics as saying - "He (Superman) is my PHYSICAL superior....."

This was in the same encounter that you posted above - when they FIRST met.

Because of Icon's analysis, he DID mention that he had to NOT hold back with Superman - which alludes to him being able to certainly hold his own in a fight with him.

Icon has also been hurt severely by Payback, in the Icon and Rocket Milestone series. He was slashed across the chest, Wolverine-style, by Payback.

In another encounter, on the Watchtower, with Superman, he had to strike Supes with all of his might - to fool a powerful being called Dharma. The result was a temporarily broken wrist, but knocked Supes clean out of the Watchtower through the hull.

He commented that "He is the hardest thing I've ever hit."

His wrist did heal nearly instantaneously after his punch.

In that SAME encounter on the watchtower Supes DID in fact state that when Icon struck him it was the HARDEST he'd ever been hit.

Icon was also knocked out cold by the combined powers of the Blood Syndicate.

In the YOUNG JUSTICE Series, Icon even joins the Justice League. During the initial vote and discussion about him on the Watchtower, Green Arrow is quoted as saying "Superman only wants Icon in the JL because he thinks he's KRYPTONIAN"........

Icon was meant to be Superman's EQUAL - not better or more powerful than him. I'd hope that DC isn't using this as an exuse to NOT showcase him more. If THIS was the case then it'd be sad and a weak excuse.

The funny thing is that ROCKET is probably the more interesting one of the two. She is the one who persuades him to join the JL and use his powers to help Humanity.

Icon and Rocket (and many other Milestone characters) was the creation of the late Dwayne McDuffie and other talented writers from Milestone Comics.

I'd LOVE for a movie to be made of him and Rocket. GET TO WORK, JOSS WHEDON and ZACH SNYDER.:)

As far as DCUO? Yeah I'd love for him and Rocket to even become NPCs, like Static is in Gotham.

Maybe one day he'll get his due recognition.