Base Tour: Shaolin Temple

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zneeak, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

So I've been working on and off with this base for a while and I'm ready to say it's finished. Allow my Shaolin monk to take you on a tour through his sacred Shaolin Temple! :)

Oh, and I'm sorry in advance if the video is a little messy. Had to re-record it and made it a little too long so I had to speed up the video a bit to match up with the audio.

• Like x 15
  2. Oceans Developer

Looks great! :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Very nice!
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Awesome! You have truly redefined what a Eastern Lair can be with your use of decorations. For that, kudos to you.
    • Like x 2
  5. Surtur Well-Known Player

LOOKS AWESOME :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Normally I would praise this so hard but I would be lying if I said I was shocked considering it's you who designed this.

Extremely impressive per usual. I wish I had the talent and patience for this lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Dude...DUDE...!!! This base is ace (your toon looks cool too BTW)!!! Top notch work here...and great music choice for the video tour. I could watch this video again and again (which I will, when I have the time to *ahem* "borrow" some ideas). :D
    • Like x 1
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
    • Like x 1
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thanks everyone for your kind words! I really appreciate it. :)
  10. Eve YouTuber

OMG this is Unique and beautiful. Loved it! Hopefully there's more to come ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Surtur Well-Known Player

I geek out on my bases like that and I think that was a great job. Some people have an artistic talent and other just toss stuff in their bases.
    • Like x 1
  12. Davenport Committed Player

Can I get permission to check this base out without the video? My game name is Davenport.

Tossing stuff into a base worked for my multi's base, but I made it work due to the theme. :p
    • Like x 2
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

You should have permission now, granted you're the Davenport on USPS server, that is. :)
  14. Davenport Committed Player

Oh, yeah, I forgot to specify that, lol. I'm on USPC, but same thing. :p
    • Like x 1
  15. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Can I come see it to please? My in game name is The Nutella, USPC
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

Sure thing, you should have access now. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Davenport Committed Player

Never mind. Looked for it by base name instead of "Zneeak", lol.
  18. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Monks like Superman too

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Excellent job there Zneeak. So many base items yet it doesn't feel claustrophobic at all. Nicely done.
    I didn't even know half of that stuff was in the game. :eek:
    • Like x 2
  20. GingerOnTheRocks Well-Known Player

This is awesome, the music makes it haha
    • Like x 2