3 Special Requests and Needed Please

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Koriand'r, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

And then I'll respond with this:
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

And then Proxy will respond with something like this:

"There is no reason for anyone to request materials for the test server. Testing is defined as "taking measures to check the quality, performance, or reliability of (something), especially before putting it into widespread use or practice." The majority of live players do not have the phoenix material nor do they require it to beat content, QED it's not necessary for testing. Try again.

[IMG]
  3. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Wow, is it your first time? Didn't you know stat points gives Might, Health, Power, Restoration, Vitalization and.... =/
  4. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Hmm so materials are not for market place, they are for time capsules and time capsules are about episodes, why lie, id like to test materials with different styles, for example id like to test material with styles, like material with top tank and see if it works I do it on live server or I don't know anything like that, but material aren't that important, time capsules are the part of episode, I would have them but I again say it isn't that important for ME. Maybe it is important.
  5. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

And did you check the styles list of people? =/ That you dare to say majority don't have the phoenix material, anyways dont get too far from the subject and title of thread, if you want talk about materials make a new thread.
  6. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Oh my Goddess, I can really understand, you post a comment but then you avoid it and call yourself "Fool".!!!! :confused:
  7. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I know English might not be your native language (it isn't mine either), but you're clearly not understanding what people are trying to convey here.

You were saying that you needed SP to unlock POWERS and that's not how it works, perhaps you meant unlocking STATS which again, would skew test results making content come out unbalanced from test server into live since not a lot of players have maximum SP on live servers.

And no, it's not my "first time" (you probably meant to ask if I'm a new player, which you could easily figure out by checking my profile) and no, I've been here since 2012.

Don't you find it strange that no one agrees with your requests? And when someone disagrees you act rude and/or condescending when all we're trying to do is explain to you how unnecessary your ideas are, and what a waste of resources (that could be used to fix real issues or developing viable and important content for the game) it would mean if implemented.

I know reading comprehension is not everyone's forte, but "Guuuuuurl please!"
    • Like x 2
  8. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

I didn't mean opening powers or whatever like that at all. Skill points are just for helping to have better look at powers, like I said they give just more Might, Health, Restoration, Vitalization and whatever like them, skill points don't give styles, materials, base items, legend characters, future missions, paradise or whatever you think about, they are just for powers and Test sever means Powers, Gears, Stat points, Marks, events styles and trinckets and...
    Then if you see any rude word just report it. I wasn't rude at all.
    Then no one disagreed this idea except you and another guy, others voted "Yes".
    And if you are going to keep your idea don't use skill points if you even test anything.
  9. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I'm done, the language barrier and your overall attitude makes it imposible to have a conversation with you.
    • Like x 1
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Had this exact same issue in previous threads.
    • Like x 3
  11. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Hah, right, their problem is me, they don't like me and I so even don't care a bit. If these guys even don't test new contents on test server and don't use anything in there , that's not our problem dear, don't make your self so sad.
  12. The Game Well-Known Player

That comment was about you...lolol. You just don't get it or want to get it.
  13. Tilz Loyal Player

1) Why? There is really no reason. You can test ALL powers on the Test Server for free. And you can compare them without any issues. It doesn't matter if you have 400sp or 100sp for that. Also comparing hybrid vs. pftt. Well... hybrid isn't really a competitive option right now. Also... for improving your loadouts you don't need max feats. It just gives all those ppl that only play on test more reasons not to play live server.. that's obviously not the intention of the test server ;)

2) I actually wouldn't mind that.

3) You can get free pvp currency and buy pvp gear with that- Also there is no testing in pvp currently on test server. So no real reason to play pvp on test server besides being to lazy to farm on live server.
  14. Voodoo Darlin New Player

Can i please have the $85.00 in station cash i ordered and my credit card was charged for? Feeling ripped off!
  15. deadkill New Player

i agree that we should skip the PP in test servers, i wanna test elite version of the new content before everybody logs off and i cant test the elite version of the content.