3 Special Requests and Needed Please

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Koriand'r, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Hello Developments and Mepps, Excuse me I have 3 Requests.
    1-Could we please have the max Feats and Skill points when we create character, it helps for testing the powers so much, I would like to mix different stat points after buying Hybrid or Superpowred or...?
    2-Could we please Queue Up for Elite Raids without finishing the Normal form and be able to invite other players to the Elite too, it is hard to keep someone in group or keep someone online on test server, I always see when we make a group with perfect roles for a Raid or Alert, when someone die 2 times they log out, we even can't finish the normal firm, please unlock the Elite.
    3-Please do us the fever and add PvP gears boxes like PvE ones too, we pay our time enough on Live servers to get PvP gears. =l
    • Like x 1
  2. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Number 1: Wouldn't help with testing, since everyone would have the maximum SP and wouldn't reflect the actual numbers in live server, unless everyone in live server had max SP, which is not the case. The idea of the test server is to TEST content taking in consideration all variables when it comes to players' stats.

Number 2: That's fine, I don't see anything bad with that as long as players also test the regular versions of content.

Number 3: Unless PvP needs testing, there's no need for PvP gear boxes. Powers can be tested in PvP even without gear, which puts everyone on the same level stats-wise.

Test server is for testing, not an alternative to Live server.

Edit: In B4 rude reply.
    • Like x 3
  3. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

And i didn't say anything else, all i said was for help for testing, As you are clearly saying, that is test server, and i requested max skill points when we create a character to help our testing, we shouldn't try hard to get feats and skill points, and im going to say we already have a mount of skill points, but sadly we even cant complete one of the 183 stat, we even can't complete Might and Power to have a better look at powers. and i have to say testers on test server can go and get a lot of PVP MARKS AND GET THE GEARS, But it is just wasting the time on the test server though even there can just boxes of pvp gears be added to pvp vendor like pve ones. :)
  4. McShotzz Well-Known Player

I dont know how or why but my the toons i created on test all had 240 sp when made which at the the time was basically perfect for testing.
  5. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Wow interesting I didn't know it, I wasn't on test at that time.
  6. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Well my 1st toon had like 150 but all the others were 240. But on those i did click the "skip to 100cr" button. Dont know if that makes a difference
  7. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

But I thought we only can skip 100cr 1 time on test, if that makes difference and give skill points, I'll do it but as you said it happened to old characters which are off already.
  8. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Well they are still on there, i made them at the start of the revamp back in like dec.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Agreed. Testing with max sp would be 100% inaccurate.
    • Like x 1
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

Agree 100% with the option 2. Progress point must simply go away from the game.
    • Like x 1
  11. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Just get the pvp currency token and buy each gear set in the vendor until you reach 101. It takes like 10 minutes.
  12. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Someone always say test server is for testing and blah blah...
    So I requested for better testing.
    We also can go and get Mark of Victory and buy each gear set, but these are only wasting the time, if you like to go and pay 2 hours on test server to get pvp gears, ah that's crazy, go and do it but not everyone is agree with that stuff.
    • Like x 1
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

She just wants the styles. That's what all of her posts are focused towards. She's only on test to play dressup.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Not Needed.

There's not any PVP updates coming, no need for them to add PVP gear boxes.

We don't need Max SP on test either; it would be a waste of time considering all of your stats are capped at 183. It would also heavily skew up results.

The only thing I can remotely agree on is removing the Progress Points from the Elite content; so that way it can be tested properly before it hits live.
    • Like x 1
  15. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Look, you make people be rude at you,
    So you just did it.
    Please close your mouth, every time you open it or type something, you hurt others and annoy me. And make an argument.
  16. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Okay forget about the PvP gears, I requested for the PvP gears because usually when we see a PvPer I duel mood, so we want to duel but we don't have PvP gears, and it is really horrible and hard to buy them even with free marks, but ah knows, there will be new PvP gears too.
    And we completely need Max skill point, it has no bad result, foe example what bad result will it have? :eek:
    Why do we use skill points! In fact for powers, they help us have better testing of powers, we don't kill anyone with them, and for example who I can it be wasting the time? For Developments?
    It's as necessary as the gears we use. And must be added to the characters.
  17. David Ivanenko Committed Player

We don't use skill points for powers, those are automatically unlocked as we level up, the only power (abilities) that need SP to unlock are iconic abilities and movement mode abilities.

It is a waste of time for the developers, since they would be use their time (and resources) in something that would just mess up the whole testing process. The idea of testing content in the test server is to see if all players with all their differences in SP, gear and actual skill are able to complete content, so having all SP (and maxed out stats) would totally skew the results.
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No. No one said anything to me. You must be seeing things.
  19. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

That's what we did for a long time, they didn't do gear boxes for a hot minute :D
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Tomorrow there will be another thread by the OP.

DEVS PLEASE HELP US WITH TESTING PROBLEMS

And it will go like this:

"Devs, is really heard to tast content with no mateirials, OK? So plaease give us like the pheoinix mateirial and the void material and the dark wings of sin. It's not for playing "dressing up" like some people who are stupid and mouth-opened all the time will say. They are kibitzing all time, don't listen to them devs, oK? We need materiels to test the elite raids and see what our customs look like in boss fights. We need the phoenix materiale to fight against man Mat and see if our costume still is working. Or if the boss make our clothes get lost. IT's really, really easy for an idea and only the igonrant kibitzers and moustache people do not like it."