Test Discussion Stats Revamp: Powerset Bug Bash

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanXVII Committed Player

Can Electric get a channelled heal with the same anim and fx as the old Ionic Drain? Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

i still dont understand why Gorilla is doing 3k/s more damage than Wolf form, isnt wolf supposed to be the damage form for nature?

i was testing with 16k might and while wolf was parsing 15k/s Gorilla was doing 18k/s while Gorilla seemed to not buff anything statwise, on my stats tab there were no increase and on current effect there was no buff for entering Gorilla form.

parsing was done on 3 dummies with that famous Gorilla loadout on youtube, also only parsers of dummies above 35%hp were considered since Gorilla inflates damage per second if enemies are below 35% hp.

Edit: it seems the problem is the SC carnivourous plants, the parser numbers fall down to 15k/s if i wasnt using that SC before entering Gorilla form.

U can basically keep up that SC on a boss for as long u are alive and use Harvest.
    • Like x 2
  3. krytine Loyal Player

I notice the pvp change to shields which is probably great but the pve shield for rage seems to be alot weaker now. Was there an accidental unerring of its shield in pve please check i am noticing a massive difference.
  4. krytine Loyal Player

Wow so supports are doing to much damage becuase of getting might and power. Really. If a support is still wearing full support gear and can do thier job why are you *$%@ hurt for them to help do damage. Your stat that makes a dps do thier role what they do is the crits. That's it a good dps will or should always out do a support role in damage unless they were dps gear. Something needs to be done about that in my opinion. But help from all roles in a raid to have a more balanced burn makes the raid smoother get over the am era. It's over the damage gap .just learn your powers and mechanics and you will be good and think if a support can learn with their gear in support which is how I do it and how I have always done it. I don't sacrifice any of my stats from gear. It is whats required for your role.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

6. L T Devoted Player

I'm really not seeing a problem. It's high risk, high reward and you'll run out of power in raids without a second troll.

There are actually a few WM combos that are decent. Bow/Smoke Bomb wasn't nearly the best when I tested them all.
  7. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Crystal and Fury need a damage buff at the expense of higher Passive Power regen penalty.

Weapon Expert needs Active (weapon) Power regen increased by atleast 15% and an extra support stat bonus to match crazy stuff Superpowered focus has.

Sorcery's Transmutation should be changed to a 300 power cost PI utilizing high hitting ability.

More request/observations in the link in my sig.^^
    • Like x 1
  8. L T Devoted Player

Yeah I think Fury at least could do with exactly that kind of balanced buff. Alternately (additionally?), offering could become a 300 cost ability with a commensurate increase in fury's damage. With crystal you need to take care because Earth aftershocks are quite strong now.

Also, Sorcery really does need a 300 cost burst... I'm not sure transmutation is it though, since applying bad karma needs to happen more often than every 12 seconds.
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

Devs look at Time Bomb. Making the sorcery attacks that are spoken of work that way (only faster) would be some kind of workaround to this problem. If objects are in the way of the projectiles, then make the projectiles spawn around the target.

Even Pokémon knows that:
    ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Heart Well-Known Player

I hope this is the right place to report these 2 bugs... But I'm glad you are working on the balance of the stats revamp still! ;)
    • Nature: Savage Growth
      • This ability only gives pheromones to allies but not the actual healing. Only you receive the Savage Growth healing overtime and that is different than what the ability description says.
    • Ice: Ice Elemental (DPS/Tank)
      • You can't add Cold Snap into Ice Elemental loadouts.
  11. Heart Well-Known Player

Can you take a look at Arc Lightning please? It seems to be doing much more damage than the other abilities that inflict power interactions :( :

• Arc Lightning (200 power cost, 3s cooldown, electrifies enemies):
      • Damage [0.7s] 25919/s - 25919 total - 8 hits (3848 max) - 0 (0.0%) crits - 8 targets
    • Terror Tendrils (200 power cost, 3s cooldown, terrifies enemies):
      • Damage [0.4s] 10086/s - 10086 total - 8 hits (1388 max) - 0 (0.0%) crits - 8 targets
    The tests were done with 15528 might.
    • Like x 2
  12. Xibo Loyal Player

i laugh or i cry?
  13. Heart Well-Known Player

I also compared Electrogenesis and Tesla Ball with similar abilities in damage role and they seem to be outperforming also. I think all of these are reason why Electric is usually higher than others in damage.... :(
    • Electrogenesis (200 power cost, 12s cooldown):
      • Damage [11.1s] 2359/s - 26111 total - 96 hits (1172 max) - 25 (26.0%) crits - 8 targets
    • Overheat (300 power cost, 12s cooldown, benefits from burning enemies):
      • Damage [11.1s] 1407/s - 15572 total - 96 hits (1035 max) - 25 (26.0%) crits - 8 targets
    • Tesla Ball (200 power cost, 6s cooldown, benefits from electrified enemies):
      • Damage [5.7s] 4364/s - 25025 total - 32 hits (1311 max) - 8 (25.0%) crits - 8 targets
    • Psychic Prison (300 power cost, 6s cooldown):
      • Damage [5.6s] 3016/s - 16784 total - 96 hits (305 max) - 24 (25.0%) crits - 8 targets
    All of the tests I did with 15528 might.
  14. Thunder/3030 New Player

What about SP placement, base mods, gear mods and league buffs? Makes huge difference, and might is not only factor.
  15. Heart Well-Known Player

Another 2 abilities that i think should be looked at because they are better than any other low cost spammer abilities... (Tesla Blast and Pebble Blast)
    • Tesla Blast (100 power cost, spammer, benefits from electrified enemies):
      • Damage [0.0s] 5549/s - 5549 total - 1 hit (5549 max) - 0 (0.0%) crits - 1 target
    • Vengeance (100 power cost, spammer, benefits from bad karma affected enemies):
      • Damage [0.0s] 3632/s - 3632 total - 1 hit (3632 max) - 0 (0.0%) crits - 1 target
    • Pebble Blast (100 power cost, spammer):
      • Damage [0.0s] 4311/s - 4311 total - 1 hit (4311 max) - 0 (0.0%) crits - 1 target
    • Frost Snipe (100 power cost, spammer, benefits from frostbitten enemies):
      • Damage [0.0s] 3460/s - 3460 total - 1 hit (3460 max) - 0 (0.0%) crits - 1 target
    All of the tests I did with 15528 might.
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm confused about your statement on Savage Growth. The pheromones are it's HoT and that's exactly what it says in the flavor text. What additional healing are you referring to?
  17. Heart Well-Known Player

I had Superpowered Focus, 20 skill points in critical damage chance for 26% critical damage chance, 40 skill points in critical damage magnitude for 106% critical damage magnitude and 158 skill points in might & power. I had Escalating Might, Penetrating Strikes and Max Damage mainframe mods in gear and all league hall buffs active. I didn't change anything between the tests except power with power respec token and nothing had expired from mainframe or league hall after the tests.

I hope there was all of the factors you wanted to hear! :)
  18. Heart Well-Known Player

If you go to Area 51 and get damaged and use Savage Growth you can read in combat log that savage growth heals you in addition to pheromones. You get 1 healing overtime from savage growth and a pheromone stack or whatever they call it. Its how Metabolism works also. Metabolism gives its own healing overtime also to 3 other group members. Savage growth doesn't... :(
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Ok I see what you're saying now.
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Can we also talk about in Insectoid Form you lose a huge chunk of Restoration
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.