GU74: Whahoppa?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

My guess is that Water Powers are not ready to go live. To be honest, I'd rather then get it right than rush the power out. (Can't believe I'm defending the Devs on this)
    • Like x 2
  2. Dene Devoted Player

gu74 didn't have water powers in it - it was mostly just content readjustment based on feedback
    • Like x 3
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

According to the original notes, it was in there in preparation for it's release next week.
  4. Prosser Dedicated Player

I actually likely had the Water assets in it, and they would just "turn it on" on launch day. They would still be able to tweek some server side things up until and after the release.
    • Like x 2
  5. majosea Dedicated Player

I don't understand the big hype of water is not going to op . if it is op , it will be nerfed just like rage , when it first came out[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. The_fair_1 Committed Player

So far on test water is very balanced that I have found it's not too but it's definitely not bottom. My big hype is that I've gone through every nerf and bad moment on sorcery for 5 years, I'm ready to change to a power that hopefully the devs actually care enough about to make it balanced
    • Like x 3
  7. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Is Whahoppa and new Burger King burger?
    • Like x 3
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That or it's a new specialty burger from high end restaurants using frog leg meat. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Burger King power set!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  11. SuperBell Loyal Player

:confused:

I feel plenty confident that that isn't the case.
    • Like x 1
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Water isnt going live til august 30th so im confused.
  13. Dene Devoted Player

I was too but i think he is saying that Gu74 is like the "invisible" water roll out and if water wasn't ready they wouldn't put out Gu74 because the "invisible" update of it wouldn't be ready for the official update on the 30th

personally i think gu74 being delayed had nothing to do with water but who knows, these days.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They added NPC stats nerfs to the patch notes
    • Like x 3
  15. Dene Devoted Player

*whispers* does this mean all the whining will stop?

LOL
    • Like x 1
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

LMAO
    ...no
    Why would you think that?
    • Like x 1
  17. Dene Devoted Player

Because - like you - I want peace, love and harmony :D

ok ok wishful thinking
    • Like x 1
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Pipe dream. There's still a little girl over in testing asking for Starro gear to be buffed.
    • Like x 1
  19. Owl Devoted Player

The assets for Water including the power animations are in the client update.

On August 30th, the Water power set should be unlocked as well as being available for purchase in the Marketplace.

Many of the past client updates included assets for an upcoming Episode or seasonal event that released shortly after the client update.

A few examples:
    • Client Update 70 : April 26, 2017
      • Spring Seasonal Event release: May 1, 2017
    • Client Update 68 : March 8, 2017
      • St Patrick's Day Event release: March 15, 2017
    • Client Update 62 : July 20, 2016
      • Episode 26 release: July 27, 2016
    • Client Update 61 : June 22, 2016
      • Episode 25 release: June 29, 2016
    • Client Update 56 : January 27, 2016
      • Episode 21 release: February 4, 2016
    • Like x 1
  20. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Fun Fact: Owl isn't a real boy, he's actually a mechanical owl with a computer brain. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1