The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Different aura(s)
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh, nevermind, they looked pink on my phone. >.<
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

They are pink (or maybe purple), but they are not dead mermaids (read the original "Little Mermaid" if you don't get the reference)
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Finaly bought the atlantean monarch pants so I tweaked the mera jla 2017 movie inspired style a bit more :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. Fission Active Player

Never done this before so I thought I'd give it a go. This is my electric speedster.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Okay, I'll admit it's not even close to being creative, but the combination of the Seafoam aura, Atlantean Warsuit and Remora styles means I've got some easy to make go-to outfits for any water/summer themed events. :D

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

(keeping a patriotic theme on this one while making a decent look was surprisingly tough LOL)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

What? I HAD to throw in a different color or two somewhere. Eh, just call it pink or red coral. :p
    • Like x 1
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As for the character that's likely to switch over to Water, I decided that this would probably be her Healer look.

[IMG]

I tried making a Blue Lantern look using those pieces and the darker blue she uses, but it just didn't seem to work.

But I also got those same Heart of the Predator pieces on my villain speedster, so I came up with this on her "Lantern styles" armory.

[IMG]

That armory also has shades of orange and yellow so I can just shift colors and maybe add in the respective Lantern emblems, but I may have to change skins. I went with that yellow color on the makeup for the Barbarian skin as part of her backstory (skin discoloration after her exobyte transformation) but it can clash pretty bad. She does have the Cosmic skin, so I may try using that and matching the skin color to the respective Lantern colors I have on the armory as an alternative.
    • Like x 1
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

What chest style is that?
  10. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Blood Bat
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Its the purple nimbus. But the last pic i used a more pinkish color because there are some versions of him like that.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

My new Mental Alt.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Need to get some better hands and feet styles to help increase the Yellow Glow Factor but I'm happy with what I've got thus far.
    • Like x 1
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Had to repost this cause im using the style again and its 1 of my favorites ive ever done. Plus i tweaked it a little bit from before. Wish this toon was actually rage so i had the red ring :oops:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

That chest makes me sad :( I hope they bring it back it's one of the few styles I realy want :)
  15. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

My main IG without the void material and the corrupted aura[IMG]

Now it's how he should be if DCUO was "Perfect"! (SHADOW RULES!!!)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  17. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

What are the names of the syles youre wearing?
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Head:celtic crown
    chest:blood bat
    legs shim'tar
    feet:alan scott
    waist aquaman
    back; enchanted conqurer
    shoulders:amazonian hopolite i think they was called.
    hands:tactical hands from one of the time capsules
    • Like x 1
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What Chest Style is it? :confused:
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Trigon SM chest. The 1st year one has the trigon symbol in the middle. The 2nd year one is called "trigonic shirt" and has no symbol on it so u can use emblems w/it. In my pic i have it turned void tho with the material.

1st year chest with the trigon emblem. Bronze version.
    [IMG]

2nd year chest with a JL emblem
    [IMG]

Sorry for the small pics. Arent many good ones on google and i cant log in atm to take pics of mine.