In need of a Quantum DPS loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kymeriis, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Kymeriis New Player

Any good loadouts for quantum dps? I try to only use powers as I dont like WM.
  2. buddah Well-Known Player

The one I am using is power hungry if you want to try
  3. Kymeriis New Player

Sure. Is there a link to it or how do I find it?
  4. Kosyne Active Player

Could try mine for any flying character

Heat vision downdraft high pressure low pressure robot sidekick and neo venom on bar

Single target
    Heat>High pressure>Low pressure repeat

Aoe
    Downdraft>high>low repeat

Always have robot sidekick up

Please post results
    • Like x 1
  5. buddah Well-Known Player

Gravity Well -> Lift -> Gravity Bomb -> Gravatonic field -> Lift -> Gravity Bomb -> Gravatonic field repeat until Gravity well is off cool down

I also have I also have 35% damage can't think of name and Oblivion
  6. Kymeriis New Player

That's bad on power consumption huh? I quickly run out and it's slow coming back.
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

he wants a quantum dps loadout , ur using zero quantum powers ... how is that helping?

Try:
    Gravity Well-> Time Bomb-> Alccubierre Wave->Gravity Bomb->Inspiral wave- + Oblivion(SC)

use from left to right and spam everything which is not on cooldown.

u should have 20k power the very least
    • Like x 1
  8. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

If you are focused on power, really all you need to do is gravity well, gravity bomb, then inspiral wave twice before gravity bombing again. Repeat this until gravity well is over, then cast gravity well and do it again.
    Adding timebomb would increase damage, but timebomb is WAY too costly to keep on doing, use wisely. I'd also recommend adding oblivion and quantum tunneling as 2 extra powers as they are beneficial.
  9. Gimpy Loyal Player

There isn't a "good" q LO,

numbers are all over the place and not consistent from minute to minute no matter what LO you may put together..

What works well suddenly doesn't and something that shouldn't work well does.

You can just spam Gravity well followed by inspiral waves and do the same damage every other power does and then ,,,,,,,,,,

you do nothing.
    • Like x 2
  10. AD Leo Well-Known Player

I thought I was the only person who had this issue. Seems day to day, at this point I just rotate what has worked.
    • Like x 1
  11. buddah Well-Known Player

I should have put that
  12. Tychondrious94 New Player

Try Gravity well, time bomb, anomaly, distortion, tachyon blast and oblivion.
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

So gravity well which is graviton PI but all the rest are destabilized. Can i ask what u are parsing with this? Or how much dmg u do in say a 10-11 min alert run of the AoJ alerts?
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

I was doing grav well>warped reality>TB>solat flare>Awave>inspiral or gravity bomb>solar flare>Awave. I removed warped reality and was still doing the same dmg. I was playing hybrid lol. My precision was 6100 and would go to 8005 when using warped reality. But doing 30 sec parses for both l/o rotations i always did 9-11k per. This makes no sense. I spent an hour doing this. The prec buff should result in more dmg. I have 16k might bw. But yup "everything is fine and balanced." :rolleyes:
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Tried this, 8k per second doing 30 sec parses. Repeatedly. Did 20 of em. Always 8k-8500. This is with 16k might.

This^ is extremely power hungry. Did 20 30sec parses with this also and was pretty much always around 9k per second. Again with 16k might.

So this u have to pretty much spam tachy blast while waiting on the others to come off cooldown. Also did 20 30sec parses with this and its very power hungry also. I hit 12k per once. All the rest were doing 9-10k per. Again 16k might. And yes im super power focused. Might is maxed out.

I am not trying to be critical of u guys at all. Ive been testing quantum a ton and pretty much every loadout i can find or come up with. Can i ask buddah and tycho are u running this in raids? With 1 or 2 trolls?
    • Like x 1
  16. buddah Well-Known Player

I have ran my loadout in raids and I have been going through about a stack of sodas usually with 1 troll.
  17. Dene Devoted Player

A possible suggestion - up to you 100% if you like it, but think about modding for more power e.g. might & power in reds etc - IF you want to go with this loadout long term - may help a bit
  18. buddah Well-Known Player

I might try it. I might also switch out gravity well for singularity
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

A stack per raid? And what kinda of number do ya see? I mean like dmg total at the end vs time to complete the raid. U ever hitting 8 million dmg out in 20mins to complete the raid? I wanna make it clear too, i am not questioning your skill or any of that. Im strictly looking at #s and potential of the power set.

Also for anyone who sees this post start checking your power in on the scorecard in alerts and raids. The last 3 days i have noticed its not counting any power use when fighting adds. Its only counting on bosses. Only in AoJ content have i see this tho. For example when ya run WC check your pwr in # on the card right after fate dies. The check it again when u get to the cut scene for eclipso. Basically in US/JFA or SJ/WC check your pwr in # right after u kill 1 boss then check it again right before u fight the next boss. Not sure if this is intended. But idk how it could be. Its never worked that way in the 4.5 years ive played.
    • Like x 1
  20. buddah Well-Known Player

Honestly light I really can't remember what my damage out was. If I am not mistaken it was around the 3 to 4 million range. I will try to run some raids after work and get you more accurate numbers