Share your love for the Revamp!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ala Rebeldex, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Since there are some people pretending that the negativity outweights the positivity towards the revamp, lets see how much people is enjoying this new era on DCUO.

If you are loving the Revamp, hit that thumbs up button and share why you think this is the best update in years for this game :D

[IMG]

P.S. Haters gonna hate :cool:
    • Like x 25
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Customisable DPS load outs makes this a winner for me :)
    • Like x 4
  3. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

I for one absolutely love revamp. Been excited for the last few months about this. Been playing it on test servers for a while on my friends pc. This game hasn't been this good in a while. Been playing for a very long time mostly pc until it quit and bought a ps4 and grinding sway. Rage tank here saying revamp is amazing. Killing revamp with Rage!
    • Like x 3
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I'm having a blast. After 3 years of being told by the devs what loadouts and rotations I have to use, I can now build around whatever I feel like. I'm having success with builds using Neural Neutralizer, Mines, Cryo Field, Photon Blast, Suppressor Turret, even Zip Tie Attack. I can top the charts using Bow for DPS. I have WM, Hybrid, and PftT builds all on one character and they all work perfectly well.

As a bonus, I can play lower tier content with my friends and leaguemates (or pugs) without having to downgear or nuke everything.
    • Like x 2
  5. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Assuming you are not needed to play older content, or as healer or troller, its alright.
  6. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Thats what i´m talking about guys!!! FREEDOM to play our characters the way we want, with multiple options available!
    So many options, teamwork is back again, support roles are on high demand now....
    So much winning!!! :D
    • Like x 1
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

I'm having alot of fun so far. Mainly have been working on atomic. Love both tank and dps. Messed with mental long enough to set up a pftt for my wife to mess with. Trying to decide what other tank power I want to play with.
    • Like x 1
  8. SheerFaith Committed Player

6 years for nothing..thats all I can say..
    • Like x 3
  9. SasquaT Dedicated Player

I got problem here .I mean i like many things about revamp ( harder content ,more balanced powers ect.) but there are things that i dont like ( 175 might/power SP limit make SP dosnt mater after you hit 240-250 SP for all Supower power spec ,170-174 OP items rings ,neck,mask gives less might/prec then 175 vendor items for 55 marks ect.) so yea im not gona say its totaly bad but if devs could cheange those few negatives that would be awsome .
  10. darkgamerx Level 30

Absolutely loving the revamp! For the first time since last year I actually feel like I wanna sub/buy the rest of the content after the ultimate edition. Ran Paradox wave with 3 other high levels a few hours ago and loved it. We struggled and died more than a few times, but eventually beat it. Yesterday I carried a group of lower levels through expert Power core and ended up fighting Avatar of meta alone. Had to drink a soda or 2 and use a supply drop, but eventually won. It was funny because ppl started leaving while I was alone, like they lost hope. All I had to do was avoid his front legs attack which does extremely high dmg now. So far great experiences with the revamp. Gone are the days of being able to carry like this.
    • Like x 2
  11. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

When content its challenging ins´t more rewarding when you finally beat it? i´m glad that you are having a blast mate!!
    • Like x 1
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i think its awesome.

i couldn't sleep last night so i logged onto the game and decided to run a few alerts. queued into the return to nexus alert.

don't really know what happened after that though.

it put me to sleep.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

the revamp is awesome LOVE IT!!! and yes i agree with this post i also think #HatersGonnaHate
    Now excuse me while i enjoy the revamp.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i love that queue times now take even longer to pop and seeing raid groups fall apart faster than ever.
    • Like x 3
  15. OrbitLimon Level 30

I like my damage, i like my heal. I almost cried when was best dps in GoM after all these years. I don't like waste x5-10 more time for a bad reward. I'm playing less now.
    • Like x 1
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'm curious if the devs are loving that i'm turning the game off now.
    • Like x 3
  17. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I'm loving it! I can finally play the power I like, I'm not forced to be a certain power because the one I like sucks or content calls for a certain power cause everything works well now. Now there are a few bugs that need to be addressed but for the most part this update is great and after everything is ironed out it should be even better.
    • Like x 4
  18. darkgamerx Level 30

I do think they need to change the drop system to benefit everyone now since lower content presents more of a challenge. Just love the fact that I am no longer seeing ppl race to bosses just to 1 shot them and be top DPS anymore. For me the revamp made lower content more meaningful. Some boss fight mechanics were completely unknown to me until now because of high level players killing everything until end game content with 1 hit.
    • Like x 2
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I love that Hollywood has decided to film the next Planet of the Apes sequal in DCUO. I just love it when places I know end up in movies.

All these apes give me the freedom to utilize ineffective power interactions with a loadout of my choosing while still being able to quickly complete content.
    • Like x 2
  20. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

Amen!

Gone are the days of cookie-cutter loadouts and people spoiling the game for lower CR toons by blasting through it in one-shot god-mode.

I am loving the revamp. I am back playing DCUO after a long hiatus. Thanks devs, you have made the game fun again! :)
    • Like x 1