Bonus Anomaly Capsule Weekend! May 12-14

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Just log out and wait for 10 minutes without trying to log back in.
    • Like x 1
  2. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Soon.
    • Like x 1
  3. Danja9 Active Player

Need roles to help me fight this deadlink monster thats preventing me from saving the dc universe
  4. Senior Moment Level 30

Skill point feats, progression items and replay badges should be removed from the market place entirely. Content shouldn't be gear locked after one run through either. Especially since character progression is going to rely heavily on skill point accumulation. Other avenues for money should be explored to support this game. I won't be spending money for this event.
    • Like x 1
  5. xlJETTlx New Player

Save your anomaly cpsules for a month then sell each one or 3+mill.ty for bringin em baĉk.
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

oh it just feels like that ? i can assure you it has been over 6 month since the release of last DLC !
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

not worth opening TC atm , nothing sells on the broker except for the ultra rare one which u won't loot anyway.
  8. Catnip New Player

Honestly I think DB's biggest mistake was making the TC drop rate so high, relative to the rate at which we can 'earn' (not buy) stabilizers. It's all about perception, and such a ratio of TC:stabilizer just screams cash grab.

In future, Daybreak should 1) lower the TC drop rate a bit, and 2) introduce additional ways to earn stabilizers.

Changing perception to one where people feel like there is a decent path to reward, it would feel like buying stabilizers is simply an advantage instead of the only way to open more than a few TCs a week. As a result I believe more would actually spend cash for the extras and consider them no more compulsory than impulse buys at the supermarket.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

Thx devs. No thanks ^^ i will pass and save my keys for the next round... How will the gear atune, with the next DLC?
    Guess they will get higher up then all others (maxed at 164)?
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Wow...when I first saw the 'Bonus' weekend, I thought it meant a bonus to make up for the marks I lost because the World was down wed night right before weekly reset and I lost all my time to run my raids I missed for the week. Wed is normally the best day to catch up if you miss out running over the weekend as there are a lot of people trying to squeeze in one more run.

Nope....just more TC garbage....Back to grinding for spores and seeds....nothing to see here.

Reinheld
  12. Backblock Well-Known Player

You're really smart but your folly is posting that here.
    Now you give yourself competition and you won't sell as much in the future.
    LOL
    • Like x 1
  13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

More capsules?....
    [IMG]
  14. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Any chance of publishing the actual drop rates.
    I refuse to gamble; if I don't know the odds.
    Fox example what are the odss of getting the magic Crystal Supply drop?
    1:10 1:100 1:1000 1:10,000?
    I'd hate to spend $10,000 to get some Magic Crystals.
    I know it's probably far less than $10,000, perhaps $1,000 or $2000?
  15. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Never been a fan of the Gamble Capsules, always thought it was one of the worst ideas added to the game after the Lottery Bundles. Today I feel no different. Love how a new addition gets added basically another capsule with less trash loot in it, but still trash loot lol. I decided to open 3 of them from the stabilizers I had saved from running the event daily. I got 2/3 Time Capsules were Fabricated Motes, then all 3 of the Anomaly capsules were all the same, 3 more Fabricated Motes LOL!

So now you guys have Mini Gamble Capsules inside your Gamble Capsules, to try and push sales of a scam tactic further which kinda just highlights that the regular Capsules are mostly trash so you needed to introduce a 2nd capsule to be "less trash", but still trash. I'm genuinely curious, do you guys realize that you have a marketplace? Because most games put that to use, and most of us would be more than happy paying x price for x item, this one is going overboard on the cash grabs.
    • Like x 1
  16. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

This announcement for Bonus Capsules within a capsule, made me think of the nesting dolls, Matryoshka.
  17. Hale Well-Known Player

Id rather just buy dc cash and guarantee I get what I want but I would never do that of course
  18. Nydia Level 30

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All i can do is laugh ATM.
  19. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

another lame money grab!!!!! sad...
  20. °RAGEZ° Active Player

Yikes! Just what we needed! Have Mercy Jack Emmert i beg you... Noone wants this, but you seem to give a damn what we, the Players, want anyways. Dont you? TC are just a lame disgusting money grabber nothing more... Why? What did we do wrong to get rewarded like this? Im paying my Membership and from time to time i pay for replay badges or other stuff if i wish to do that. I love this game and my clownface too much that i could stop instantly, but that way this goes on i can only prepare myself to move on another mmo worth playing and paying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.