Bonus Anomaly Capsule Weekend! May 12-14

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

well yeah but i am playing it since it was released on test server
    • Like x 1
  2. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Okay, but the fact that you played it on test when it was on test doesn't change the fact that it was released just shy of six months ago, not OVER six months ago.

Nice try to move that goalpost though.
    • Like x 1
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

neither the guy i quoted nor me said anything about "released on live" and a lot of players who have access to pc and ps tried the content on the test server since its even free and that doesnt change the fact that dcuo players are used to the last dlc content for clearly over a 6 month period.

i don't know what u trying to say with ur last part but i never try ,i achieve.
  4. AmónRa New Player

I did my live stream in twitch 2 weeks ago opening 40 time capsules and...... surprise!!! nothing.... so no thanks, i'm not interested. Playing this game since 2011... im so confused
  5. Harlequin Devoted Player

Yes, please.
  6. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

nobody said live, because we assume when talking about release dates, you're talking about live release dates, because as far as character progression, what you do on test means nothing.

You are attempting to move the goal posts from your original statement, about how long its been out, which was untrue, to a new statement wherein you pretend you're the only person who didn't know that release dates are always a reference to the release on live. That's what I meant, and what you did, but it's not working.

The DLC is not even six months old. You were wrong. We both could have save a lot of posts and time if you'd just responded with:

"oh yeah, my bad."

So what you have achieved is most likely the perception by others that you were wrong, and don't want to admit it.
    • Like x 1
  7. The Crysalid Active Player

Opened one of these on an alt "farming" account. Got a common collection piece. Deleted it. Cool. :cool:
    In related news, I made an extra $260.00 this weekend, and didn't buy a single time capsule or anything else to do with this game.
  8. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

Lol, where have you seen the employees of a company getting rich just because the company rakes in a lot of cash?

I never said anything about the developers but only referred to the company's CEO. His payroll definitely sees a huge hike in annual bonuses and incentives.

The ownership and the top management make money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.